Gaming 1,2 HELL NAH.

romeoondaline

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So far it looks alright to try but not as interesting as Wii Sports + Wii Sports Resort, those games were really good
I really enjoyed Wii sports and Wii Play, I could play it solo or with someone else and it even had replay value...but this, this looks so cheap. Idk who mentioned before but this looks like a demo with a crazy price tag on it.

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo direct: Instead of bringing u guys something you actually want like a new 2d metroid, (cause who the fuck wants something actually good?) we are releasing this!
*dramatic pose as 1,2 switch boots up*
*crickets*

Trying to regain popularity for home system after huge wiiU fail/switch version of wii play on release day. Good job ninty, good job.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
i totally feel you on this one mate, when i first saw the 1/2 switch game i thought it would come bundled 100% with every switch console.

but then they price this game, how much is it? 49$ iirc.?

i would not even pay 10$ for a game like that, it is gimmicky af. and i get bored of such games within a few times of launching it.
it was the same with Nintendo Land (at least NLand was bundled in when i bought my WiiU, + Mario3Dland was in it too.)

defintely not buying this.

mooglux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i agree, the mini games are totally awkward.... i'm not gonna buy that title.

the only game in 1-2-switch that i'm curious about is this "how many balls are in the box" game... but that sounds like a tech demo that you'll never play again after 5minutes to me.

But if they add games like that to a mario party title, that'd be awesome :O

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-