Hacking 03.2017. USB loader gx. Loading wii games from sd

BlackZero500

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So, i want to ask something, and please dont assume i didnt search for it First. Here the question: is it possible to load wii games with USB loader gx from sd? I searched and got many different answers. And Most posts were years old. So i added the actual date to the title so others may find it if they search.

For Info, im playing on a hacked wii u with hacked vwii, i have updated the cios and the newest USB loader gx. It reads my gc games but Not my wii games. I cant use USB because the hdd is wii u formatted. I will NOT change USB Devices to play wii or wiiu. I have hacked the console to stop that whole disc and whatever changing madness.

Thanks in advance.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It does not, and there are no plans to add it. There is no way around the issue with Wii U drives other than unplugging them so if you're not willing to do that then I suppose you won't be able to use it. Nintendont also does not like Wii U drives plugged in at the same time so that won't be usable for you, either.

BlackZero500

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok you didnt understand. I can use nintendont without Problems and have the wii u drive attached. I load the games from sd. Wiiflow and cfg loader can load wii games from sd also But i dont really like them so o want to See if its possible with USB loader gx also. I dont See why it shouldnt be possible.

BlackZero500

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it really so Hard to let the User choose the location to look for the games? I mean i really dont know Sounds easy to mee but i have no knowledge about programming such an app so i can as well be wrong.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Ok you didnt understand. I can use nintendont without Problems and have the wii u drive attached. I load the games from sd. Wiiflow and cfg loader can load wii games from sd also But i dont really like them so o want to See if its possible with USB loader gx also. I dont See why it shouldnt be possible.
For some reason, it was decided not to have that feature in USB Loader GX. The next best thing IMO is Wiiflow so I suggest just using that. It might not be exactly what you want but it works and how much time do you spend in the USB loader anyway?

BlackZero500

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I
For some reason, it was decided not to have that feature in USB Loader GX. The next best thing IMO is Wiiflow so I suggest just using that. It might not be exactly what you want but it works and how much time do you spend in the USB loader anyway?

I already tried, but i cant get the gamecube games to be in widescreen because the options to configure nintendont are missing and when i Start a wii game its blackscreen and Crash back to wiiflow every time.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I

I already tried, but i cant get the gamecube games to be in widescreen because the options to configure nintendont are missing and when i Start a wii game its blackscreen and Crash back to wiiflow every time.
Can't help you there, make sure you're using the newest version and that it's configured correctly. It worked for me, though I haven't used Nintendont with it.

BlackZero500

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Today i will try it with the cfg loader. I think that its Not detecting my games because of wrong foldernames or such. AMD i have the Same widescreenproblem on cfg loader. Would it be possible to just use the nintendont settings when starting gc games?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Today i will try it with the cfg loader. I think that its Not detecting my games because of wrong foldernames or such. AMD i have the Same widescreenproblem on cfg loader. Would it be possible to just use the nintendont settings when starting gc games?
Wii games should be in SD:\wbfs\Game name [GameID]\GameID.wbfs, .wbf0 etc.
GC games should be in SD:\games\Game name [GameID]\game.iso, disc2.iso etc.
That setup works with all USB loaders.

BlackZero500

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks, think i named the folders only with the game title Not the id.
Will try it when i get home.

I have the latest wiiflow. And I already updated my cios Bit it just crashes back to wiiflow. Any idea why?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...