Hacking 【Tutorial】How to play Mario Kart 8 DLC tracks in Loadiine in a quick/dirty way

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
What do you mean? There's no "Mario Kart 8 with full working DLCs" yet - just replacing stuff from the main game with stuff from DLCs.
He means uploading a Loadiine-conpatible dump that includes DLC courses already, so you don't have to replace them. I'd personally do it, just give me a 5.5 kernel exploit and I'm down.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
He means uploading a Loadiine-conpatible dump that includes DLC courses already, so you don't have to replace them. I'd personally do it, just give me a 5.5 kernel exploit and I'm down.
That doesn't work as far as I know except you mean what I meant: A dump where some standard tracks are missing because they were replaced by DLC tracks.

Edit: Because it sounded like you wanted to dump your MK8, where you bought and installed all DLCs (if there was an exploit to do so on 5.5).

Last edited by lordelan,
Reactions: iVcU
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
That doesn't work as far as I know except you mean what I meant: A dump where some standard tracks are missing because they were replaced by DLC tracks.

Edit: Because it sounded like you wanted to dump your MK8, where you bought and installed all DLCs (if there was an exploit to do so on 5.5).
A dump that includes all 48 courses, wouldn't be hard hu?

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
A dump that includes all 48 courses, wouldn't be hard hu?
You can't have a disc game, buy all DLCs for it and dump it with everything to a WUD that later on can be extracted for usage with Loadiine. Otherwise all scene release sources would be full of DLC games which is not the case as far as I can tell.

mizardo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey,
What about Mario Kart 8/Smash Bros original disk with dlcs from nus grabber using wup installer to install.
That should work using an original disk or each dlc needs a key?

Henceforth

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i can't get it working, may be is because i have the usa version? trying on cemu 1.3.3 .

the minimap images of the course, don't change.

i think getting the errors because,have the usa version, and need the europe version.

Last edited by Henceforth,

tri_fin

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't get part 7 - about the music. In the dlc pack there are no *.bfstm files these are only present in the game folders...? Anyone else get / follow this?

I have the tracks sorted now and its cool! So happy - surprised others don't do this - there are loads of new tracks and they are great. Massive thanks.

Last edited by tri_fin,

tri_fin

Trophies
XP
Country
can someone help me find the update files?
Sure, when you mean the update files - do you mean the add-on tracks or the update for MK8?

Well the tracks you have to get from elsewhere. You are not allowed to link to how or where but just use google. Or let me know and I will try and think of a way!

For the MK8 updates use this:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/jnustool-nusgrabber-and-cdecrypt-combined.413179/

Just a side note if you are trying to get the next tracks working etc - what I did was have two copies of MK8 on my SD card - one with the old tracks and one with the new tracks. One called MK8 and the other MK88! It was easier to set-up test and play like that.

Good luck.

tri_fin

Trophies
XP
Country
Given how things work at the moment the only way to play the additional tracks is as per this thread. I am not sure this will ever change even with the fabled yet-to-be-released exploit...

MegAmi24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tested setup
  • Firmware 5.3.2 EU
  • Mario Kart 8 EU updated to 4.1
  • Loadiine 4.0 with Smash Bros Mode (Wii Maker mode doesn't work with MK8 4.1 update)
  • Loadiine 4.0 with Smash Bros Mode (Wii Maker mode doesn't work with MK8 4.1 update)
Well suddenly I can make Wiis. Yay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.