OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
BurlyEd said:
Looks great (Bloody Diamond was).
The beginning is strange - I picked the first pokemon (Treeko) so did my Rival (Barry).
During the first battle, his name was Cedric.

I restarted.
The second time I picked the 2nd starter (Charmander), Barry/Cedric still chose Treeko!?

A small nit to pick - Totodile is named Karmimami in the PDF file.

Enhanced Bloody Platinum sounds like a winner!

grog.gif
lecture.gif
First i want to say Thank You!
rolleyes.gif

Huh you found a bug, I fixed it and at the moment i am uploading a fixed Version of Bloody Platinum.
I guess in around 20 minutes its done. In the fixed "Starter Bug Version" you can choose between the Normal Platinum Starters. Your Rival will use the "new" Starters. I have done this because you can only enter the Amity Square with the Normal Starters. Of course you can catch all 12 Starter Pokemon at Lake Verity.

BlurSongTwo2

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Buffy(Bloody Diamond) said:
BurlyEd said:
Looks great (Bloody Diamond was).
The beginning is strange - I picked the first pokemon (Treeko) so did my Rival (Barry).
During the first battle, his name was Cedric.

I restarted.
The second time I picked the 2nd starter (Charmander), Barry/Cedric still chose Treeko!?

A small nit to pick - Totodile is named Karmimami in the PDF file.

Enhanced Bloody Platinum sounds like a winner!

grog.gif
lecture.gif
First i want to say Thank You!
rolleyes.gif

Huh you found a bug, I fixed it and at the moment i am uploading a fixed Version of Bloody Platinum.
I guess in around 20 minutes its done. In the fixed "Starter Bug Version" you can choose between the Normal Platinum Starters. Your Rival will use the "new" Starters. I have done this because you can only enter the Amity Square with the Normal Starters. Of course you can catch all 12 Starter Pokemon at Lake Verity.
No problem,we can download it again^^
PS:Bloody Platinum forever
bow.gif

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
yeh know buffy. i can give you advice as i found a pokemon site that can might help you with alot of trouble of spriting
smile.gif

http://www.tpmrpg.net
you'll have to register though =/
maybe you can find some ideas out of that site
watch for profiles if you want specific info.

hopefully this provides useful
smile.gif

Dr.Norton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
and this is why when someone does code, without an artist by his side, it can only be so-successful.
find yourself a sprite artist, there are tons, just find a good one, these sprites(recolors) are horrible.

other then the terrible graphics, i tip my hat to you, the concepts are very cool and work nicely.

Buffy(Bloody Dia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The fixed Version of Bloody Diamond is uploaded now, you can find them in the Download Section, the old Versions are deleted.
And i want to say sorry again for the "Starter Bug"

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...glad to see more stuff like this, but I don't think this one is for me. Some of the changes aren't really right by me (I think I prefer Enhanced Edition). Still though, nice work.

WB3000

Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
I liked the Diamond version of this for the increased difficulty. It was nice to raise a decently powerful charizard fast with the harder trainers present, and then trade it over to my official cart.

MiracleHats

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Buffy, you and WolfClaw should consider teaming up when it comes to this if you aren't already. Stuff like his idea of EV training areas could work really well with what you do.

Also, please tell me that the pokedex shows locations of the new pokemon or that you will add that.

Buffy(Bloody Dia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
MiracleHats said:
Buffy, you and WolfClaw should consider teaming up when it comes to this if you aren't already. Stuff like his idea of EV training areas could work really well with what you do.

Also, please tell me that the pokedex shows locations of the new pokemon or that you will add that.
Yeah it would be cool, I asked him 2 Month agon and he won´t maybe we could work now together e.g.:
His Text Editings, Scripts and my Overworld & Sprite Editings and Wild pokemon List^^
I´m sorry but in the game the Pokedex don´t show the locations of the new pokemon, but i have made a pdf list(Rate, Daytime, Level) to find the pokemon your looking for.Hope that helps you.

Wolfsclaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry, I still have no plans of merging my ROM edit with yours. If I want some of the things of Bloody Platinum in the Enhanced Edition, I'll add them myself.

Other then that, it's nice to see you've released your first version. I'm looking forward for more releases
smile.gif
Maybe you'd like to read into using PPRE 0.5 which has been out for a week or two, scripting for 4th Gen is now officially possible. I have for example used it to activate some legendary encounters, give the hero some items, activate flags, add NPCs etc. This is the most complex DPP editing tool out yet.

Also, I'm curious of how you fixed the Starter Bug. I've got the same "problem", but solved it by just letting the Rival choose it's Beldum and it's fine
tongue.gif

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
you know. combining with two people give a superb result 0_0
if you two were to work together maybe you could do something everyone never tried to do so
i woulda look to see forward to a man to man hack combination.
uhh...somehow. i have the feeling that sounded shocking

Islay

Trophies
XP
Country
hmm, how good is this mod guys ? what the Dex edited ? and does it have new music ?
Pokemon Enhanced Edition seem to be the same.

So whats the difference ?

Melly Pix

Gbatemp's Lady Vulpix
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmmm, I have an M3DS Real
with the touchpod homebrew, (the basic homebrew meant for m3DS Real)
and i start up the game (without cheats of course)
and my screens go blank :O
pokemon platinum was always fine, but bloody platinum does not :(
I did a couple downloads and repatches and couldn't fix the problem
any ideas???

Shawnyall

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i downloaded this patch but when i tried to patch my platinum(untrimmed 128mb) it went to 0bytes and didnt work. i redownloaded pokemon platinum AND the patch and still nothing. Help?

EDIT:
I tried a few more times and got the file to 128mb again but its just regular Platinum.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-