ROM Hack Megaman Starforce 3 Undub

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Works perfect on my Acekard 2i, good job.
biggrin.gif

InuSan3o19o

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Takes a while to load on my SuperCard DSone, (about 10 seconds) but it seems to work great.

I hear the voice on the title say Ryuusei no Rockman Suri! So it's obviously Japanese.. does this patch entirely remove the english dub and leave the Japanese voices? Or is it a complete removal of voices? Sorry if you find this question lame, but so far it seems like it's the jap-dub, which is what I'm really hoping for! :]

Good job btw, your efforts are most certainly appreciated!

Akiyo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol. i undubbed it manually anyway XD it just a 5 second work.

But thanks for the effort =X That'd save alot of lazy peoples.

Sonikku

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Works for both versions.

btw, is there a way to edit the script of this game? Just like the English voices, I also dislike the name changes.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Some features have been removed in the english release: Satellite Server Brothers, Noise Kaizou Gear (NKG) and Rezon Cards. The only way to access them is by using your english save file with the japanese game. Unlock them in the japanese game, save, then go back to the english game and voila.

But, in the japanese version of the game there was a filter in WIFI random battles, where you could choose if you wanted to battle using NKG or not. Since NKG is not available in the english game that option is not available anymore for WIFI battles and you'll automatically find people who are not using NKG. Now my question is: "Is it possibly to hack something in the game so that we can ignore the automatic disabling of NKG and instead find people who are using it or not over random WIFI?

P.S. NKG and all the features mentioned above work when battling againts Battle Mates and Brothers.

Big Kong Boss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sp let me get this straight. I could have all of the Satellite Server Brothers, Noise Kaizou Gear (NKG) and Rezon Cards on my ENG ver.? Do tell...in a pm.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
krnxmatt7 said:
Sp let me get this straight. I could have all of the Satellite Server Brothers, Noise Kaizou Gear (NKG) and Rezon Cards on my ENG ver.? Do tell...in a pm.
Sending a PM won't be necessary.

1) Use your english save file with the japanese game. You have to rename your save file with the name of the japanese game. EX: MMSF3.nds and MMSF3.sav
2) Boot the japanese game, NKG and everything is available so you can have access to them, and then save.
3) Now change the name of the save back to the name of the english game and you're done.

Btw, you can't find anyone of Random wifi if you have NKG equipped but you can use it when fighting against brothers and battle mates.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol