wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
homebrew.gif
GBA Homebrew
Over 180 Files Added
blowedup.jpg

Curious how your GBA would handle the microwave? End the boredom from monotonous NDS titles by giving some GBA homebrew a try. I have worked tirelessly over the past week to add more than 180 GBA homebrew games and applications to the Download Center. Sorted, organized and hosted for your pleasure. If you're not sure where to start may I suggest the following new additions?

Sushi The Cat

The Last Seal

Beer Belly Bill

Orn

Pak-Man

Codename Hacker

Lab Sound

Vero Design Advance

Uranus Zero EV

Skeet Shoot

Special thanks to PDRoms, without who this new update would not have been possible.

Reactions: zfreeman

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Smartpal said:
Some of those snapshots look good. I can play these on my DS with a 3in1, right?

depending on the homebrew, yes. some are so old they might not run on hardware. you also might have to fix the headers on some of these. if it fails to load use an app to write a new header to the homebrew rom.

fyi: i use gbata to fix headers http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=224

-another world

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Might be a good excuse to dig out my EZFA. Motocross is another good one, that commercial Excitebike clone which never found a publisher, and the developers eventually released as a rom for freeware.

Smartpal

The Guitar Guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Ok this is weird, I copied Sushi, played it a bit and then copied Beer Belly. I started up acekard 2 and it gave me 'FAT Error'. After a few unsuccessful launches, I deleted the homebrew and now it boots up fine. What the hell?
blink.gif

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
beer belly bill 1 requires a header fix to run properly. the akaio firmware will attempt to write a valid header and/or just freeze up and not boot the 3in1. i have no idea what the official firmware will do. thankfully i can't be blamed for this one =P

-another world

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
there was a very small number that didn't work in vba, but otherwise i used vba for all of my testing. i tried to play with each game/application before i uploaded it. the only two i can recall off the top of my head as not working were Pikachu Ga Pokeboru O Aishimasu and GBA Cards v0.02.

-another world

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Very nice work, Another World.
laugh.gif

I doubt this is possible but I will just ask, is there any tool to compress .gba files? The only tool I have for playing GBA files/homebrew is an old GBAMP and it can't play any .GBA files over 256KB due to memory limitations so is there any way I can convert like the 800KB+ homebrew down some so I can launch them on my GBAMP?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag