OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Supercard Slot-1 and Slot-2 Update
Fixes #2949: Chrono Trigger DS (J)
SCDS1.png
supercardslot2cy2.png

The Supercard team has released a partial update for their slot 1 and slot 2 flashcarts that removes the copy protection from #2949: Chrono Trigger DS (J), and allows the game to be played on the SCDS1 with the saver patch enabled. The update comes in the form of a new ndspatch.dat file for the SCDS1, and a new ndsrominfo.dat file for the slot 2 Supercard line. To update, just replace your existing file with the new one.

+ Amendments to the 2949 games can not continue to BUG

Usage:
DSONE SC SLOT-2 DSONE users and SC SLOT-2 users distinction for you to download the file!
DSONE TF 2838 DSONE users to download directly after the decompression TF card cover the root of the same name to documents, in 2838 need to patch mode operation
SLOT-2 SC SLOT-2 cassettes users to download decompression, SC conversion software to copy the root of the documents covered by the same name, the game can be re-conversion.

download.gif
GBAtemp Download for SCDS1
download.gif
GBAtemp Download for Slot 2 Supercards
icon11.gif
GBAtemp Discussion Thread

Thanks go to rasputin for the news.
Contributed by Destructobot

mollekemiel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
all right. They still support there slot2 devices.

Hopes this inspires the M3 team to bring out an upgrade of their slot2 devices.
More and more games wont boot
hate2.gif

DeepFriedAsian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I replaced the old file with the new one on my SCDSONE, but it still freezes at the "Initializing save memory. Do not turn the power OFF." screen. Help?

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
DeepFriedAsian said:
I replaced the old file with the new one on my SCDSONE, but it still freezes at the "Initializing save memory. Do not turn the power OFF." screen. Help?

That happened to me once a while back. You gotta reformat your Mirco SDHC (Don't forget to backup your data before doing this), and put all the data back on again.

After that, it will work.

Also, great job, Supercard team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Backup your roms and get a fresh copy of the game on and delete/store the old save file, delete the old OS too and get a fresh one and include the updated patch file from 20thNov2008

Format the memory card, FAT16 is best even on 4GB SDHC mem cards..google "HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool" for a simple tool to do this for 4GB in FAT16.

Chuck everything back on the mem card.. and you should be able to play away.

edit.. just beaten to it

AeroHex

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i love my super card and the team there the best
smile.gif
always looking after the customers.i think if a card is about to die release the source code so people can keep him alive

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That's one bad nightmare