Hacking Wii Message Board freezes my Wii

wiiluver135

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all I'm new here...but that's not the subject here my problem: ever since my mom sent me a "BIG" e-mail message from her Yahoo Mail every time I try to read it my Wii'll freeze, here's a video so you can see my delima:

yeah, somebody sent me a comment saying that SaveMii could well...save me, but the application he suggested only deletes corrupt "banners" not Wii-mail Messages, so if anyone could help me with some sort of homebrew application that deletes wii messages that would be greatly appreciated! You'll probably become my best friend after this...lulz

wiiluver135

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djdynamite123 said:
cant you just delete it before trying to read it, if u know it has problems with your wii.
never came across this before,
why didnt she jsut use your normal email lol.

Mams lol
blimey mines only learnt how to txt few years ago.
no I can't look at the video...the wii will freeze when trying to open the message

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This happened to me a while back, except my wii would freeze at the menu as soon as I turned it on (it was trying to recive the message). I had to boot into maintenance mode to reformat it! I found out that the message was from nintendo...
wtf.gif
/facepalm

Linuks

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I had the same problem...
You can formate with maintenance mode.
I had also delete the mail (do it fastly) but it didn't fix the problem
frown.gif

tona

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You could certainly just delete the offending files. But given an application which lets you delete random files, there's also a lot of bad stuff you could delete.

But, yeah. The System Menu "Format" option should work.

wiiluver135

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so everyone is all like "f0rmAt ur wii dUde thAt'll s0lve dA pr0blemz" ok but one question...how do I copy over my "My Pkemon Ranch" data and other Wiiware & Virtual Console games?!??! is there an application hat can allow me to do that?
BTW thnx 4 ur help though guys!

wiiluver135

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
noobwarrior7 said:
use geckoOS 1.07b with the no-copy flag off through the "rebooter" then everything is copyable
It worked, thanks alot man, but I had to re-add all my buddies on my message board...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHNH5pnioQk