Trophies
XP
Country
United States
homebrew.gif
Game Melody Oratorio
Learn video game melodies
[2052]gamemelody.jpg

DesertDog's entry in the NEO Spring Coding Comp. Game Melody Oratorio helps you learn various game melodies by means of a touch screen keyboard. Download below.

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well this is the first DS homebrew that is NOT an emulator that I have downloaded in a LOOONG time. I have a grand piano I bought a while on an impulse buy...don't really know how to play except for a few royality free songs like happy birthday and rock a by baby. Looks like I'll use this to learn something new to play on my Piano. Thanks DesertDog'

daveteee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nice homebrew!

WeaponXxX said:
I have a grand piano I bought a while on an impulse buy...

I'm not sure how you can impulse buy a grand piano !
blink.gif

I could understand if it was a keyboard or something but a grand piano!? That's like impulse buying a new car.
wacko.gif

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
daveteee said:
Nice homebrew!

WeaponXxX said:
I have a grand piano I bought a while on an impulse buy...

I'm not sure how you can impulse buy a grand piano !
blink.gif

I could understand if it was a keyboard or something but a grand piano!? That's like impulse buying a new car.
wacko.gif

you are yet to know him ... (i still dont'!)

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I am looking at my Piano now, From the middle of the Piano how far over do I go to find E2? (I seriously don't know how to play the thing...its on my list of things to learn)
*Edit
SWEEEET I found it (based off of looking at the black keys on the program then looking at the black keys on the Piano I was able to figure it out) I'd love to see more songs game, classical, and even popular pop music added to future versions! I can't wait to have friends over and sit down and start playing some tunes. Sweeeet Thanks again DesertDog

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried this out on an emulator, and I'm impressed.

Just a quick note for those interested: PianoVero is another piano application for the DS you may enjoy, though it doesn't have the interactivity this one does.

jesus_bon_jovi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am not sure how common DLDI is these days but for those who have cards that do not auto patch this program needs DLDI in order to work... or at least i needed to patch it to work with my G6 Lite

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just played around with this thing for half and hour and this thing is SICK! I like it a lot. So far I have learned half of Tetris on a piano. NICE. I hope he does well in the coding comp for this. This is SICK! What would make this thing on par with pocket physics is if you could add your own songs somehow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch