Wii #0112 - Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 (USA)

Takrin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
great game, was worth the wait for me. wanted to rent it to try it before buying but blockbuster didnt have it so just went and bought it

crumpster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
works great with cyclowiz, very fun and fast game.. played the back 9 in around 15 minutes. this one is def worthy of a dvd-r.

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just be prepared to get frustrated at times with this game, when it detects your backswing as a swing, hits the ball 10 feet, or when you're swinging over and over again for your putt and it doesn't detect it, etc.

supo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just be prepared to get frustrated at times with this game, when it detects your backswing as a swing, hits the ball 10 feet, or when you're swinging over and over again for your putt and it doesn't detect it, etc.

I've found that it helps to wait a moment before I start my swing, after pressing and holding B. I haven't had issues like that since. The motion controls are very natural and very refreshing after trying to enjoy the golf game in Wii Sports. The visuals are nicely done also. Nothing to complain about
biggrin.gif

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah, are the controls retarded like in wii golf? We cant decide whether to swing with our wrists, our arms, our hands, it always gets hit wierd, and i don't like whole "bar" idea. Does this cut left or right (forgot the golf terms, slice and something else) using a bar method like wii golf or by twisting the wiimote in your hands?

strummer12

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was addicted to 05 and 06 on xbox and I'm wondering if the swinging compares to Wii sports golf?

I'm thinking of BUYING this, but I'm not sure. I don't want tacked on controls. I want to swing my club and I want it to appear on screen how I swing, but I am hearing that it works differently? I don't care if the graphics are shit, but if the gameplay is golden, I will buy it tommorow.

flashermac

Trophies
Website
www.flashermac.netfirms.com
XP
Country
I've got a really weird problem with this:

It's a US iso, patched with regionfrii, on a PAL wii with wiinja v2.

The game works fine except the display is too high up, leaving a black bar across the bottom of the screen, and a bit missing at the top. It's the same in both 50 and 60Hz. It's probably about an inch or more, and must be something to do with the NTSC/PAL conversion.

I might try it on another TV if I can be bothered carrying one downstairs, but has anyone else with a PAL wii tried this?

Cheers
|fmc|

bleh124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I've got a really weird problem with this:

It's a US iso, patched with regionfrii, on a PAL wii with wiinja v2.

The game works fine except the display is too high up, leaving a black bar across the bottom of the screen, and a bit missing at the top. It's the same in both 50 and 60Hz. It's probably about an inch or more, and must be something to do with the NTSC/PAL conversion.

I might try it on another TV if I can be bothered carrying one downstairs, but has anyone else with a PAL wii tried this?

Cheers
|fmc|

Just get the pal wii that was out before this one anyhow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: any mushroom trip adventures you can share