Hacking Question Uninstall unknown NSP games from SD Card

vgplayer54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone, quick question:
My SD Card recently got full so I bought another one to continue enjoying my games. I then copied the contents of my original SD Card onto the new one (since it has all my homebrew, cheats, etc all organized ready to go) however this unfortunately includes all the nsp games I've installed, which are somewhere inside the Nintendo folder. The folders inside there appear unclear so I am wondering - is there a way to delete existing installed nsp games from that Nintendo folder? I unfortunately do not know which games are installed there (as I have a third, older SD Card with other games) so I need to find which nsp games are installed in there and delete them.

I read online that Horizon can do this but I cannot find any homebrew called Horizon... Its just the Switch OS name

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
The easiest way is just to go into the Manage Software and delete the game by hand.
If you go through the list of installed games, it shows if it is installed on the internal memory or on the SD card.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, quick question:
My SD Card recently got full so I bought another one to continue enjoying my games. I then copied the contents of my original SD Card onto the new one (since it has all my homebrew, cheats, etc all organized ready to go) however this unfortunately includes all the nsp games I've installed, which are somewhere inside the Nintendo folder. The folders inside there appear unclear so I am wondering - is there a way to delete existing installed nsp games from that Nintendo folder? I unfortunately do not know which games are installed there (as I have a third, older SD Card with other games) so I need to find which nsp games are installed in there and delete them.

I read online that Horizon can do this but I cannot find any homebrew called Horizon... Its just the Switch OS name
When you read online that Horizon can do this, they were referring to the Switch OS. Horizon has features that allow you to look at whatever games are installed and delete them accordingly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY