Reply to thread

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    More pain in my hand from keeping in clenched in anticipation of pain than I actually felt pain in my mouth
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, when I gave you a +1 due to something you said
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Clinics are phasing it out which sucks that stuffs awesome
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I had laughing gas when I had my wisdom teeth taken out though
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Xdqwerty, stop feeling like you need to appease every member if you agree with something and they cry about it shows their character
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Do the based thing and piss off every gbatemp member, get banned for it, and then spend the rest of your life terrorizing the mod team by making new alts for ban evasion every day
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    wait fuck I'm the mod team
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's how you become a mod eventually
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2,
    @Sicklyboy here is my wut
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Can't wait to see how tonight goes, I'm currently absentmindedly munching on some 10mg D9:D8:CBD gummies to reward myself for the dentist visit today.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I think I've had 6 or 7 of these gummies so far. So that's 60mg D9 + 60mg D8
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm just saying you don't have to agree with someone all the time just because you see them as a friend you can agree with whoever you want it's not like some big pops circle jerk you have to appease to certain crowds only
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    or something
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Sicklyboy, some 10 mg what?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @Xdqwerty, weed gummies
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i didnt mean that
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    gummy candy
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    god these things taste fucking awful
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sometimes I call @Sicklyboy a sexy bitch then a moron just to keep it 50/50
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @K3Nv2, the constant emotional whiplash keeps me on my toes, ready to expect anything, at any moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, I used to take CBD gummies as an alternative to anti-depressants. 10mg. I do not recommend these as it made me much worse.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Builds characters sometimes you gotta smack balls together other times you gotta shoot your friends
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @SylverReZ, I don't think my body processes cannabinoids properly, at least through edibles. Taking 10, 20mg of weed edibles does nothing for me ever, which is why I'm just yoloing my way into this bottle to see how many eat and how stoned I get lmao
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Lol glad to hear it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember eating thc chocolate I either did too much or it was laced cause I had to 911 myself
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I remember eating thc chocolate I either did too much or it was laced cause I had to 911 myself