Reply to thread

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SacredMilkOG @ SacredMilkOG:
    OG Xbox.... I feel like most of those games had PC ports though too
    Gift
  • KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie:
    Most dead but still some good exclusives like Breakdown that you can't emulate to this day
    Gift
  • Gift
    And yeah I was reading about that today. Supposedly the 360 plays OG Xbox games pretty well

And yeahp -_- I have been messing with AetherSX and it's gotten some good ground on PS2 emulation :) I can play Roadkill with it now
    Gift
    I just love og Xbox so much more you can do than with a freemcboot Ps2 card
    Gift
    That's true, but the PS3 is pretty dope too. It'd be nice to see someone build an improved emulator for PSP and PS1/2 for the Slim models
    Gift
    360 can run og Xbox but wouldn't work with my xkeys guess it has extra security where it looks for separate folder codes from the DVD drive or something
    Gift
    Yeah, you're supposed to flash the drive itself apparently
    Gift
    Xkeys just tricks it easier with 360isos
    Gift
    I don't keep my browser history otherwise I'd probably drop you a link to what I was reading. You're supposed to patch the OG Xbox games to work with a modded 360
    Gift
    Yeah but my DVD drive is just flashed not jagged xkeys just allows you to run the iso externally from a USB source
    Gift
    It's probably not as simple as PSX2PSP type patching though... so idk
    Gift
    Oh so it's like a hardware vm drive?
    Gift
    Yeah it's just a pcb you snap in no solder needed
    Gift
    Drop the eeprom on a microsd and done
    Gift
    Interesting
    Gift
    Pretty rare these days
    Gift
    It just made more sense to buy a $50 og Xbox I could fix then a $150 jtag system
    Gift
    Yeah :/ I bet there's just a lot of people holding onto that stuff tight- or -... maybe a lot of it is tossed too

And see? xD that's like the exact tradition hardware vs. emulation debate right there
    Gift
    In some cases- it's just easier and better quality to have the hardware still
    Gift
    For sure it can run more flawless on original hardware
    Gift
    At the same time- I like having everything on my phone with the ability to HDMI it all to a big screen anyway too though
    Gift
    Not sure I can have one without the other
    Gift
    That's why if the switch ever does get hacked to hell and Nintendo sues whoever I'd probably buy one
    Gift
    I could probably sale my cfw ps4 for like $500 if I wanted to and someone would buy it not knowing the ease of exploiting lol
    Gift
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: I could probably sale my cfw ps4 for like $500 if I wanted to and someone would buy it not...