• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Reply to thread

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Hopefully it all works out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Even those qualcom chipped laptops aren't worth getting
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Maybe for sub $250 but Chromebook oled with 16gb ram pure spec scalping idiots will buy
    I like the fact that it takes a picture of what your doing lol (sarcasm)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They maybe useful for schools and such
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i had enuf of gaming laptops, that's for sure, have like 7 broken ones still left in garage storage
    +1
    Honestly they already have software that does that, it shouldn't be built into Windows
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    ah , dat recall BS
    +1
    Yeah Laptops have always pissed me off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you're an Indian call center you can access web cams 24/7
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The tape will save me!
    On a PC the GPU dies you can replace it, on a laptop there is like a 99.99% chance the whole thing is gone
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    microsoft support is entirely outsourced to india, to cut costs down to make more money
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly Alienware fucked over gaming laptops they were so cool back in the day
    +1
    Indian call centers are the epitome of tech savvy individuals.... Lol I wouldn't trust them with a pocket calculator
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    If lappy gpu dies, replacing/fixing is costs the same as getting a new one, because of the labour and skill required
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If it means better airflow I want a system a little more chunky stop with all this paper thin bs
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was honestly hoping by this decade we'd replace paper with disposable lcd technologies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    50pack of lcds for $5
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    even those M series macs, got fans because the chips generate so much heat, old intell ones had passive cooling
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    still remember days we had ibooks lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember we got pdas in schools and everyone hacked them to play line rider and Pokémon yellow
    +2
    Should have been playing gold
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/06FDUGMI