Hacking Random "an exception has occurred" while playing on old 2ds

Castaway

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
My old 2ds has this error randomly occur while I'm playing shin megami tensei IV: Apocalypse. It did so too on the regular Shin megami tensei IV, but it was somewhat rare.

It's completely random as far as I know, but sometimes it becomes more frequent. To the point of rendering the game unplayable.

Since this happened with two different games, albeit very similar ones, I believe it's not related to the games themselves.

So far I have tried pretty much everything I have found about it. Disabled AMR11 handle, downloaded the seed for the game, deleted the 0000008f folder (this seemed to solve the issue for a long while, but the problem came back after just a few days and now this trick just doesn't work anymore).

Checked my folders and everything is as it is supposed to, with no boot files on the wrong places. I haven't checked the SD card for corruption, but it seems that is hardly the case. Also, I did not reinstall the cia for the game, but I also don't believe it will help much. Another thing is that it is taking a somewhat long time to boot (around 5+ seconds). The device is new and I bought it in November of last year.

Any other suggestions on what I can do?

My luma is v10.0.1, the system is US and firmware is 11.13.0

Please help... I don't know what else I could do

Attachments

• índice.jpg
    índice.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 204

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gotta get that government cheese one new laptop a year +1