Reply to thread

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of my memes were posted onto 4chan funnily enough LOL.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, which one?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    PS2 meme
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    PS2 it used to be great lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, may I see it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I sometimes check out /vg/ to look for any good retro gaming recommendations.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    The PS2 was quite a good console for its time. Imagine how many people in Spain are still using one LOL.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Today's technology makes anything from last gen look like shit
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Exactly. Take note of the Switch, for example. Its underpowered compared to how older tech was capable of doing just about anything.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wii u was shit fight me
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, 1) I never entered 4chan 2) I have good memories with my PS2 even though most of the games i had were scratched beyond being bootable
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Not gonna lie, about half of its game library was shovelware like its counterpart, the Wii.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, and the other half were just 1st party games
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, The Wii U was essentially an early Switch, before the Switch was a thing.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They already had the technology but the price to performance wasn't there
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, and before third party companies were able to make games for the newest nintendo console
    +1
    Older systems I love some of the games but without filters and enhanced graphics they are difficult to enjoy
    +1
    Especially the PS1....
    That thing needs all the bandaids lol
    I think my favorite PS1 enhancement is sub pixel precision, helps get rid of some of those wobbly polygons lol
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, By default, the polygons are filtered with differing to simulate depth, which doesn't make them clearer.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Which GPU was hot in the ps1 era psi besides all of them
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There are ways to disable this by creating cheat codes, but this requires knowledge of the PS1 hardware.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I miss the old game shark books you could just go to Walmart and buy now it's instant ban or some punishefor using cheats
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I miss the old game shark books you could just go to Walmart and buy now it's instant ban or...