Hacking Problem with accounts

nicktodorov

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Recently I gave my Switch to be hacked. Before that it had two accounts - mine (parental) and my daughters (sub/child account).
After the hack, I got a usb-c device, to use when switching console on and to choose if I want the “normal” fw or the hacked one.
On the hacked one I could see the same two accounts. I have added my home wifi, downloaded several games with Thinfoil and then one of the downloaded games said needs to update before playing. So eShop loaded and said could not download.
Then today on the normal FW I noticed on both account avatars ! signs and I cannot open eshop, load any of the existing from before, purchased normally games or go to account details in settings. For each of these tries, I get “This user cannot use online features”.

I suppose console/accounts are banned.
Question is can I somehow get the save data from the regular FW games?
If I get another console and log with these accounts, will I be able to download there purchased games?
Thank you.

• Sad
Reactions: binkinator

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) yes your console is banned cause you pirated content then went online (connecting to nintendo network)

2) there's 2 ways that I know of to transfer your saves
A) homebrew the second console and use checkpoint or jksv to extract your saves from the first console, then inject them on the second console.
B) upload your saves to nso cloud and download them on the second console. Problem with this is your first console is already banned, so you can't do this method

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
The games would be no problem on a new console with your accounts, but the save files, yes. But everything you purchased legally will be there.

Now, the person that hacked your console should have tell you about those issues beforehand. There is even a method of Emunand and other things to keep the ban as far as possible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...