Mama Looigi

If you read this, I'm now your mother
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Hey everyone (:
As some of you know, I have an Oculus Rift set, and my left controller (the one I use for walking) is acting strange. In-game, I just start strafing to the left randomly, but the strange part is, my left controller is barely abused (compared to my right one at least. Sorry, roof) I think it’s just classic controller drifting, but you can never be too sure,

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone will most likely post a better advice, so use discretion when taking my advice. I had a similar experience with the GameCube and Wii U Pro controller where the left analog would cause the character to move to certain direction on it's own. To temporary remedy this issue, is to use isopropyl alcohol and Q tip and clean the internal part of the analog, where the stick resides and let it dry. This seems to work but remember it is a temporary fix and may act up again in the future. Keep in mind that I do not own any Oculus product and this advice may not even apply or even fix the issue at hand.

Reactions: Mama Looigi

xwx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I used this fix and it helped me I would say more hardware fix, but spraying alcohol and contact cleaner wasn't helping no more.

Reactions: Mama Looigi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Why does Psi have PMS?