All they do is pay for the service
  • chrisrlink @ chrisrlink:
    exactly the company i have
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So they offer the option to unlock if it's remote unlock
    iirc you need to be a customer for a year first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Will Assurance Wireless notify me when my device is eligible to be unlocked/has been unlocked?

Assurance Wireless will automatically unlock eligible devices if it is technically possible for us to do so. For any device that cannot be remotely unlocked, Assurance Wireless will send a notification to the device when it becomes eligible with next steps to complete the unlock process. If you need help with device unlocking, please contact Assurance Wireless Customer Care at 1-888-321-5880.
    also another company i eyed is visible wireless though i heard CS is non existant almost
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Haven't had much of an issue with us mobile though I get like 7mbps at home usually 50 outdoors it's enough for me with wifi at home
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't have much of a desire to have high end phones anymore
    yeah since nintendo's killing off emulators left and right wish one of these devs had a fucking spine
    that or a....nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Most these devs make pennies compared to a billion dollar company that has rights to IPs
    ahd 0 shits about laws apparently
    SonyVbleem kept emulators legal for decades
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's easier to take down the distrubutor VS a 13 year old kid downloading a copy of their game
    and ddon't get me on palworld
    they crossed the line with patentn trolling
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People get angry because they aren't part of the company if you owned that company you'd be going after people also
    uh not me I'm different then these greed bags more for pr sake and a dried up talent pool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah alot just think that way because they aren't loosing or gaining anything off it
    more christain whitehead types need to be hired people with actual tallent
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    50% of court cases are legal fees that don't even cover attorneys
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Instead of them ruining lives I'd like to see them get on the payroll and if they leak content that way it's more proper to actually sue
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Haha, I just remembered something funny. Uremum.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Haha, I just remembered something funny. Uremum.