Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
DieForIt said:
pokemongalaxy said:
rhyguy said:
You rate things too highly.
Ok well I dont find that to be true, its my review, I can give it whatever rating. The ak2 is a great flashcard and I think it deserves that rating that you consider "too high"
lecture.gif
Everyone choose his own rating !!!
yah sure they can do that...after they reviewed the product,lolz
yaynds.gif
rolleyes.gif

pokemongalaxy

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Whunup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
matriculated said:
lecture.gif
If you guys are taking pictures of things up close to the camera, try switching on the macro mode. It's usually on your dial-thingy as a flower icon. In this mode it's able to focus on close objects (usually about 4-5 inches away) and it'll reduce blurriness. Also, it's best to rest the camera on something and not hold it by hand. 'Course, camera phones probably don't have this option. Also, this may seem obvious, but don't move the camera until a second or two after pressing the button.

macroxw7.png

Best post so far! Agreed.

How is this unit compared to the itouch or something?

pokemongalaxy

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Whunup said:
matriculated said:
lecture.gif
If you guys are taking pictures of things up close to the camera, try switching on the macro mode. It's usually on your dial-thingy as a flower icon. In this mode it's able to focus on close objects (usually about 4-5 inches away) and it'll reduce blurriness. Also, it's best to rest the camera on something and not hold it by hand. 'Course, camera phones probably don't have this option. Also, this may seem obvious, but don't move the camera until a second or two after pressing the button.

macroxw7.png

Best post so far! Agreed.

How is this unit compared to the itouch or something?
theyre both pretty much rivals, but I think the itouchds has better build quality...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT