General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I like PSP on my Pi lol
    Gameboy Advanced SP emulator or GASP for short lol
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Finally got an appointment with an ENT, but it's not for another month. It's already been 4- days of loud ringing in my left ear, substantial pain on left side of my neck and left side on the back of my head. Doctors here at the regular clinic put me on a couple different meds for a month that did absolutely nothing, then they told me there's nothing more they can do for me despite being in pain and my ear sounding like im underwater and ringing.
    Then three chiropractor appointments which also didn't help at all so i didn't go to the 4th. Been trying to get ahold of this ENT clinic out of town for a week and finally got an appointment set up. But its not til the 17th of July so I have to suffer all this shit for nearly another month.
    I hope relief from all of this is on the way because I've felt so defeated and severaly lacking in sleep because of the pain and ringing.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :sad::sad::sad: for RCS
    @RedColoredStars, Vegas nerve compression?
    Sometimes caused by spinal fluid buildup in that area
    Can't wait for someone to add ray tracing and that kind of stuff lol
    @Psionic Roshambo No idea. Clinic put me on Prednisose for 5 days, then Augmentin for 10 days, then Prednisone for another 15 days. When that was done and there was absolutely no change, I went to the chiropractor. Had three appointments where he cracked my neck and spine. No change so i didn't go back to the 4th appointment.
    +1
    Sounds like scheduling an appt with the ENT was the best decision. I have many of those symptions. The pain in neck and back of head, ringing in the ear, being very tired all the time, dizzyness, etc.
    +1
    hope im not going to die from it before i see the ent in a month
    +1
    Looks like it can be fatal
    +1
    If people suddenly see no more posts/comments from me for a week. I died. :(
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    thoughts and prayers
    +1
    @RedColoredStars, yeah the symptoms you describe sounded like that, I'm not a Dr though I'm sure there could be other causes but that one sounded close to me.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hey guys
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, What happened? Are you okay?
    +1
    @SylverReZ Significant pain in my neck, shoulder, and back of my head. Loud ringing in my ear and sounds like I have an ear plug in. Excessive tiredness. Slightly blurred vision.
    Been going on for 40 days. Regular doctors and chiropractor did not help. ENT appointment isn't for another 27 days. I hope I live that long.
    That really sounds like the nerve in your neck
    Everything leads to vegas nerve compression. which in looking into it, can cause very bad health issues and can absolutely be fatal.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, That sucks. My mum had a very bad neck and she's been to many drs to see what the problem is, and none of them noticed anything (except for one). They found that her discs is squeezing between her esophagus.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, That sucks. My mum had a very bad neck and she's been to many drs to see what...