ROM Hack Fortnite save editor?

SG911

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pointless IMO since the fortnite for the switch (Unless i'm wrong) is just the battle royal mode which is vs other players. Not the save the world mode & which you'd probably just get banned right away.

radrom

Content Creator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're a troll, well done. You've rustled some jimmies.

If you're not a troll, I'm sorry but this is genuinely an awful idea and I'm curious to know how you think it would help.

Reactions: Wolfy

Proto-Propski

Legally Weird!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It would be nice for those who got locked out of their accounts, and progress simply because... Sony, but I doubt you'll see it as I'm sure unlike Splatoon 2 most of the user data is Server Side, so save editing likely won't result in anything significant like level changes, or unlocks. If I'm wrong I'll be extremeley happy, but I doubt it knowing Epic Games.

Last edited by Proto-Propski,
Reactions: ownedlol

Type_O_Dev

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The profile is on the server you would need live patches tcp would be nice .

I mean there is a few fornite injection mods out there but require a few things to be patched. Im sure it technically would be easier on switch but I would not do it. Risk banning your console to cheat on a version with aim assist on already

Reactions: Dr.doom

Dr.doom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean there is a few fornite injection mods out there but require a few things to be patched. Im sure it technically would be easier on switch but I would not do it. Risk banning your console to cheat on a version with aim assist on already
I won't either haven't touched any cdn stuff either just carts .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @PandaPandel, irl or in the game?