Zombie thread, RAAAGH

Kylecito

eats warnings for breakfast
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
It surprises me that you guys are so, so loyal to a team that leaves you in the dark and outright lies to you over and over. I love what GW has done, but enough is enough. Why have a console and a card just gathering dust when you can get some use out of it?

Have fun when your saves stop writing and you realize you've just lost hours of progress ;)

This post bought to you by Gateway (tm)

Diag

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yea gw is atm (!) not really in the position to say something bad about sky3ds..

this can change, but right now..

*plays with vita* :P

oxenh

The most unknown member of GBAtemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I have a 3ds for this gatewait , i only wait for to make a backup of my N3ds and to create a legal cia of MH4U ( or al least try to do one) after that the N3ds will be my legal, online handheld.

D

Deleted-355425

i also just sold my spare card right this minute,down from 6 to the last sucker :tpi: still i won't buy SKY3DS & if i do it won't be for me,i have enough retail games but i want them as CIA as i really hate cartridges too messy for me. :P

cartridges, messy? i have crazy ocd and i lurrrve me some cartridges.

Kylecito

eats warnings for breakfast
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

That's the only way to speak to a company, with your wallet. Sadly we already gave them the money, even if we got it back. Just make sure to never recommend it unless they become a decent group again.

Reactions: Random Joe

Random Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I told myself I'd give gatewait till March 4th.

This wait is getting tragic. I don't know how anyone has survived the import wait.

Malala

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Given the bullshit excuses some are making up I can't wait for people to start saying that the real easter egg is actually n3ds support coming out this easter.

Reactions: MrJason005

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Guess what, if you think waiting for Gateway is bad, you going to be waiting for Nintendo also if you have not gotten a New 3DS yet, because due to a usa port strike nothing is moving and big 'N' is too cheap to use planes to ship stock.

http://www.maxconsole.com/maxcon_fo...p-Amiibo-s-in-Short-Supply-Due-to-Port-Strike

by the way any news about the announcement ? can you not contact them to find out what's going on ? we are not asking for much it's only an announcement !!

Kuin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I told myself I'd give gatewait till March 4th.

This wait is getting tragic. I don't know how anyone has survived the import wait.

Playing the Old3DSXL with GW, playing on PC, on PS3/PS4, Wii U, and doing your daily things (work, study, another), it's enough to make you busy. ^^

PerroDS

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I have a 3ds for this gatewait , i only wait for to make a backup of my N3ds and to create a legal cia of MH4U ( or al least try to do one) after that the N3ds will be my legal, online handheld.
Good for you, now go and play your retail games from microplay or zgames (50-60 dls each one). Im gonna play all the games i want with sky3ds.. Thanks for the sponsor.

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
TK1T1FN.png

Reactions: ryanjf97

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol a lot of people got there N3DS a bit over a week ago, its not the end of the world. Reminds me of every time FFXIV gets a new update.... Everyone acts like its the end of the world cause the content is "too hard".

Reactions: 2Hack

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
lol a lot of people got there N3DS a bit over a week ago, its not the end of the world. Reminds me of every time FFXIV gets a new update.... Everyone acts like its the end of the world cause the content is "too hard".

it's not the end of the world but the end of the world might come before the Gateway N3DS update is out !! :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @HiradeGirl, Why not get an Oculus?