Zombie thread, RAAAGH

lamende

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the old 3DS and Monsterhunter 4 legit jap version that I dumped and am playing on my old 3ds while my new 3ds collects dust. I'm hoping soon i can transfer my safe over..

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my usa n3ds didnt even have a seal on the box. it works perfect and everything but im just wondering if someone in back maybe opened it and didnt replace the seal or if it is like the jp ones and just doesnt come with a seal.

Ritchie555

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So my usa n3ds didnt even have a seal on the box. it works perfect and everything but im just wondering if someone in back maybe opened it and didnt replace the seal or if it is like the jp ones and just doesnt come with a seal.

Mine didnt have seals either, the girl behind the counter put those clear circles over the end after she brought it to the counter. (which peeled off completely intact BTW)

Erol

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

mine did NOT come with a seal (europe)

so are we REALLY getting gateway support for n3DS (XL) (fw <9.2.0)?

PerroDS

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Now is GaryOprah's show

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UeJincEpEM