Zombie thread, RAAAGH

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its really fun, I have been playing since August last year and had nothing but fun. I highly recommend starting a trial, it may have some limitations but what you get out of it definitely shows its a worthwhile game to play.

The fucked up part is, I was trying to. Created an account, tried to log in and it kept telling me that my account was incorrect. I reset it, tried again and got the same message. I gave up....

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fucked up part is, I was trying to. Created an account, tried to log in and it kept telling me that my account was incorrect. I reset it, tried again and got the same message. I gave up....
Contact SE support, they are so insanely helpful with matters like that. Understanding and all, it doesn't feel like a hassle with them.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, hit me up in PM and I can help you with servers and stuff. I'd gladly help.

What I'm wondering now is, what's up with Gary?

I leave the guy alone. When he has new's he usually reports it but if its something he has to keep under wraps then he has to, he's not trying to keep anything from anybody. We all have lives outside of these forums

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I leave the guy alone. When he has new's he usually reports it but if its something he has to keep under wraps then he has to, he's not trying to keep anything from anybody. We all have lives outside of these forums
Yeah, but I thought like 2 days ago he said he was gonna have something to announce. Time went on without an announcement... As far as Im aware that is

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When is this update coming out for N3ds? I finally got muh Gateway to work so im waitng just like you are. Well not exactly since i have a Sky3ds and Theatrhythm to pass the time.........but when is this damn thing coming out.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When is this update coming out for N3ds? I finally got muh Gateway to work so im waitng just like you are. Well not exactly since i have a Sky3ds and Theatrhythm to pass the time.........but when is this damn thing coming out.
My sauce tells me it is coming down the pike™

Reactions: Ralph1611

2skies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure we'll see some activity within the next week, whether it's an update for 2DS or the "big one" we're all waiting for.

jscjml

Monster Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what? At this point i dont really care anymore, all that matters is that GW drops New 3DS support before the 13th.

If I have to resort playing MH4U on release day with my 2DS ill prbly raise hell here.
Knowing Gateway though...

thorasgar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what? At this point i dont really care anymore, all that matters is that GW drops New 3DS support before the 13th.

If I have to resort playing MH4U on release day with my 2DS ill prbly raise hell here.
Knowing Gateway though...
I don't think it is going to happen before the 13th and I have two on pre-order. What really matters is the firmware it comes with. By holding back gatway keeps Nintendo guessing and they are not likely to delay the launch and update firmware and loose all profit on the first batch.

If it makes you feel better whine all you want here.

Reactions: Maximilious

jscjml

Monster Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think it is going to happen before the 13th and I have two on pre-order. What really matters is the firmware it comes with. By holding back gatway keeps Nintendo guessing and they are not likely to delay the launch and update firmware and loose all profit on the first batch.

If it makes you feel better whine all you want here.

It just doesnt make sense to me that they didnt drop the New 3DS support yet. Arent consoles already being shipped out? Thus not having a higher FW than 9.2... who knows.

Are you saying that if GW holds the exploit until after the 13th they can keep Nintendo up and they WONT update any newer batches?

I mean im 100% to blame, cause i lagged on grabbing a MH4U New 3DS, and now i have to rely on Gateway to play it on a New 3DS.

thorasgar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It just doesnt make sense to me that they didnt drop the New 3DS support yet. Arent consoles already being shipped out? Thus not having a higher FW than 9.2... who knows.

Are you saying that if GW holds the exploit until after the 13th they can keep Nintendo up and they WONT update any newer batches?

I mean im 100% to blame, cause i lagged on grabbing a MH4U New 3DS, and now i have to rely on Gateway to play it on a New 3DS.
In my opinion the longer they hold out the likelier there will be more N3DSs on lower firmware so more potential sales. It is unlikely Nintendo would recall already boxed and shipped units and refashion them it one's sitting in a warehouse could be reflashed. Not would cost money and N would likely loose all profit on them but would be good for developer relations.

I could be wrong. It's all speculation.

If the units ship with 9.4 I will not likely keep them and just buy a heavily discounted second 3DS for my other son. I am so done with the boys loosing carts and having to haul them around. I am also done with having to buy 2 of the same carts, Apple let's me buy once and share with the whole family.

lolboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
In my opinion the longer they hold out the likelier there will be more N3DSs on lower firmware so more potential sales. It is unlikely Nintendo would recall already boxed and shipped units and refashion them it one's sitting in a warehouse could be reflashed. Not would cost money and N would likely loose all profit on them but would be good for developer relations.

I could be wrong. It's all speculation.

If the units ship with 9.4 I will not likely keep them and just buy a heavily discounted second 3DS for my other son. I am so done with the boys loosing carts and having to haul them around. I am also done with having to buy 2 of the same carts, Apple let's me buy once and share with the whole family.

I don't think Nintendo is so focused on gateway because very small percentage of gamers use flashcards.
Most of my friends prefer real games then flashcard.

Many parents buying for their kids have no idea how flashcards works.

Reactions: thorasgar

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP

tbh the whole wait can only be 1 of three things
1) they simply don't have it properly working yet
2) they intend to wait until the US/EU release so the initial FW runs on all regions
3) they are just trolling everyone for fun

if it really is #2, it would be a bit stupid, all they are doing is making themselves look incompetent....there is no real reason to delay, the launch consoles wont suddenly change FW version if they release.....if they work or not will already be set in stone, and doing that simply so the first update works on all regions is a bit stupid, there is no reason why they couldn't of just got JPN/EU out, get some feedback and find out if there is any bugs, then make a final version once the full US/EU launch has happened and fix any bugs that have been found in the meantime....although now that its so close to US/EU launch they probably will just wait now....but having a working FW for EU/JPN consoles would reassure US owners to not update as soon as they get their console, at this point i know a lot of people are starting to doubt them again, personally im sure they will pull through in the end, but people waiting on the sideline until launch in EU/US will surely be feeling the pull of sky3DS/QQ3DS.....and if they do, they would probably just update and forget about gateway

my personal opinion is that it was a combination of #1 & #2, they couldnt get it working properly, so now they will just wait till US launch so it looks like that was the reasoning rather than admitting they screwed up on their estimations

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...