Good News
soon.gif

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My internet lied to me. All hope is lost.

Hope is the last thing which can be lost since I m still here firing up someones ass so that the flame of hope is still ON!
Guys dont lose hope! Gateway is on their way!

Dont forget that someone even sacrificed their sauce and severly damaged his gw cart by sticking it into his arse :)

joseph0042

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got a message saying I need to system update in order to download dlc for fire emblem. Was another patch released by Nintendo?

iViperz

Trophies
XP
Country
Hope is the last thing which can be lost since I m still here firing up someones ass so that the flame of hope is still ON!
Guys dont lose hope! Gateway is on their way!

Dont forget that someone even sacrificed their sauce and severly damaged his gw cart by sticking it into his arse :)

A little bit overkill there eh?

Xenophy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
A little bit overkill there eh?

Why overkill? I just stated what happened here right? :D and i m letting u know that i m still contributing to the gw community :)
As this also shows part of my loyalty to gateway :P
So only thing I m doing here is also reminding u not to betray gateway since they r the innovators who will deliver sooner or later with products way above the average.

Reactions: 2Hack

iViperz

Trophies
XP
Country
Why overkill? I just stated what happened here right? :D and i m letting u know that i m still contributing to the gw community :)
As this also shows part of my loyalty to gateway :P
So only thing I m doing here is also reminding u not to betray gateway since they r the innovators who will deliver sooner or later with products way above the average.

But.. Someone sticking a gw cart up their ass... hahaha man I don't feel too good having such an image in my head xD

Reactions: Xenophy and 2Hack

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
But.. Someone sticking a gw cart up their ass... hahaha man I don't feel too good having such an image in my head xD
Some is so in need of gateway he made a supo from his cart :)

Reactions: 2Hack

Xenophy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Well its not my fault tbh. I mean someone said those things a couple of posts earlier right. And I didnt feel good either since I was sitting in subway eating a chicken teriyaki while reading that...

PyroGoat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Off topic like 90% of the posts... is anyone having issues accessing the Flashcard forum? I only got here by clicking on the most recent post on the main page.

Xenophy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Off topic like 90% of the posts... is anyone having issues accessing the Flashcard forum? I only got here by clicking on the most recent post on the main page.

Wheeeew heyyo buddy. Great u noticed it was offtopic. U r truly a genius :P.
What do u expect us to say? Gateway is not released yet and we are all awaiting them coming down to us earthlings.
But sure, maybe u would let us rather stay quiet? Well then we neither need a forum nor a topic or even a thread in this since its either released or its not.
Gateway is not answering mails either which makes it even harder to say anything else right?
So noone forces u here, since if u wanna have some fun with us, u r greatly welcomed. If not well u know where the exit is ~

As for myself as I stated before I still believe gateway will come out this month.~

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Herow!