Zesu

Zesu-chan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am... an anime fanatic, gun enthusiast, fetishist, gamer, religious Shintoist, and very sensitive 17-year-old high schooler. It's an odd (if rather dangerous) combo I know, but that's who I am. I prefer to make descriptive introductions so I can get all the hard questions out of the way early, so if it seems like I'm "volunteering" a bit too much information, that's the reason why.

I hope my stay here will be a pleasant one. :3

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am already afraid of you.
ohmy.gif

Zesu-chan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, how come you and that owl thing both have the same signature? I mean I'm not complaining but...

Wait a minute, I AM complaining! Ichigo and the pointy hair guy I can understand but... how could you put a BEARD on the beautiful Yorochi?
frown.gif

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Science was kind enough to make me an AWESOME Kwanzaa signature. He makes the best signatures. You'll see his work all over the place around here.
And they're not the same. My doods are black and proud.

In truth, we're making fun of someone who came in with a stolen sig and offered to make sigs for everyone else, a month back

Zesu-chan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, that's hilarious. Yeah I noticed those two have dark smudges on their faces. So what became of the signature-stealing member? Did they make him walk the plank?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.