hylian shield
all 93 armor and all star level 4 max
all 248 material * 999
all 60 cook
all 27 zonau device * 999
all 11 horse saddle
all 37 substitute cloth
all collection item * 999
all 119 dungeon temple & 120 tree root open, just find it on the map, no need to enter and clear puzzle(start save 2 and clear save)

https://url75.ctfile.com/d/19493675-55840950-d850bc?p=9876
passwd: 9876

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg08.jpg09.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg

Last edited by zestiva,

zestiva

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
ryujinx emulator
C:\Users\account name\AppData\Roaming\Ryujinx\bis\user\save\0000000000000004\0 or 1\slot_xx

yuzu emulator
\user\nand\user\save\0000000000000000\xxxx\0100F2C0115B6000\slot_xx

ns
use dbi mtp connect to /saves/The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdoms/slot_xx , replace the same file

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Please could anyone upload this saves in this forum? I don't want to create an account to download those saves.
truth. they could have uploaded it literally anywhere better than a Chinese site that requires your download to be tracked and linked with some type of identifying profile

Reactions: Imagina

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
truth. they could have uploaded it literally anywhere better than a Chinese site that requires your download to be tracked and linked with some type of identifying profile
I didn't realize that I already have ctfile account that I created few years ago and was able to login after reset the password and was able to download both files.

Yeah, I can see and Zestiva tends to upload his files via ctfiles instead of upload to this forum's server.

I had a lot of consideration after saw some members unable to download those files and I went ahead to help the community by upload those files to this forum server and all credit goes to Zestiva and please thank to him for sharing, also I translated the Chinese language to starter and clear on save files.

As for me, thanks to Zestiva for sharing.

Attachments

• starter progress.zip
    169.9 KB · Views: 71
  • clear progress.zip
    189.8 KB · Views: 70

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I didn't realize that I already have ctfile account that I created few years ago and was able to login after reset the password and was able to download both files.

Yeah, I can see and Zestiva tends to upload his files via ctfiles instead of upload to this forum's server.

I had a lot of consideration after saw some members unable to download those files and I went ahead to help the community by upload those files to this forum server and all credit goes to Zestiva and please thank to him for sharing, also I translated the Chinese language to starter and clear on save files.

The real MVP

Reactions: JeepX87

TwilightxSaga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The

Does the clear still have everything completed?
Post automatically merged:

update all 119 dungeon temple & 120 tree root open start save
Sorry does the clear save have everything completed? Does it show all 119 shrines and so forth?

zestiva

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I want to make another food, but I can't cook because the food inventory is full and the food doesn't disappear even if I eat it.. Is there any solution?
download new file

Does the clear still have everything completed?

Sorry does the clear save have everything completed? Does it show all 119 shrines and so forth?
yes

Reactions: TwilightxSaga

Wollyy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
start save 1 in time shrine gate
start save 2 with all 119 dungeon temple & 120 tree root open
clear save is all map open

money max
40 heart
stamina max
battery max
master sword
ganondorf bow
twilight bow
hylian shield
all 93 armor and all star level 4 max
all 248 material * 999
all 60 cook
all 27 zonau device * 999
all 11 horse saddle
all 37 substitute cloth
all collection item * 999
all 119 dungeon temple & 120 tree root open, just find it on the map, no need to enter and clear puzzle(start save 2 and clear save)

https://url75.ctfile.com/d/19493675-55840950-d850bc?p=9876
passwd: 9876

View attachment 369457View attachment 369458View attachment 369459View attachment 369460View attachment 369461View attachment 369462View attachment 369463View attachment 369464View attachment 369465View attachment 369466View attachment 369467View attachment 369468View attachment 369469View attachment 369724

Great !!!!!!!!

can you make a save with only

ganondorf bow
twilight bow
hylian shield
amiibo itens (amiibo armors and some weapons)
After the tutorial isle?

PLS!!!

Reactions: 00diabolic

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: I appreciate the insight!