Gaming Zelda 3DS - Have You Used A FAQ?

Have you had to look at a FAQ at all for Zelda 3DS?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• No and I Never would cuz that's how I roll!

• What's a FAQ?

• Total voters

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I authored one of the official strategy guides for the N64 version and still find myself having to refer back to it
smile.gif

camus24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I past this game since N64 like 6 times and never of those i used a FAQ, for the 3DS version I use a FAQ but just for the gold skulltulla quest (on my own I get 76 gold skulltullas) the others 24 was sith a guide, for the main quest I never used a guide o faq, just for the side quest in part, not the entire quest, is the same for the big goron swird i just get stuck in the last part theres when i used, and for the position of the big poes for the last bottle, just for get 100% game, with no entirely neccesary items...but this just for the 3DS version, master quest i would not use a FAQ...

Okami Wolfen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't have a 3DS, but if I did, I could probably have the game beaten in less than a day with my eyes closed and one arm tied around my back, while hanging upside down.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I briefly forgot how to get to Zora's Domain the first time, and promptly remembered and facepalmed.
The game is pretty straightforward, having beat it several times on the N64, GC and PC helps I guess.

chauffler

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i used a guide when i was like three i couldn't read it though so i could only use the pictures it took a pretty long time but sometimes i had to use my super special awesome 3 year old ingenuity to beat some areas like bombing cracked floors and lighting those wooden spikes on fire from the shadow temple

alexbulluk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
I only used a guide in the water temple, and even that wasn't because I was particularly stuck, it was just because I'd stopped playing the night before and when I came back to it the next day I had no idea what I was doing, lol
smile.gif

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okami Wolfen said:
Don't have a 3DS, but if I did, I could probably have the game beaten in less than a day with my eyes closed and one arm tied around my back, while hanging upside down.

Trying to be funny, but failed.

Anyways, I'm on the master quest, and I'm actually having trouble with it. I haven't used a guide yet but it's getting more and more tempting, not going to lie.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1