ROM Hack Yugioh World Duel Carnival 3DS game Jap

Plushfire5

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Randomly decided to take a look at yugioh games, and I remember the letdown Duel Carnival's release was. Posting here to show there is still interest.
Will you continue the project? Do you have something done so far? Menus and card text in english would be enough for me.
Anyway, I hope someday you continue this project!

theblackcrow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just made an account to express my interest. I know the tag force project takes precedent (as it should, great game! love the work you are doing) so not trying to make more pressure here. I'm playing the Japanese version of WDC and it is so much better than what the west got. While I'm crossing my fingers for more tag force in the future, WDC feels like a worthy successor to it in many ways. It's a great game, too bad it was absolutely gutted in the English release. Would be forever grateful to see a translation anytime in the future. Thank you

Screw_the_Rules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a temporary link to the game I've worked on that is only compatible with Citra for right now, since I don't own a 3DS and have no way of converting back to a CIA.

If there is anyone who is willing to help out with providing a more progressed save data (I only have the beginning of the game) for the Jap version, that could prove to be very helpful. Also, if anyone is willing to help out in converting the .3ds file to CIA for native hardware users, that's the end goal to reach as many people as possible with this game.
This game is by no means anywhere near completion.

Angel543

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
A shame I was a bit late and the google drive link no longer works.
Also regarding that "more progressed save data", are you referring to a version of the original game or your modified one? I assume both would work.

I could try it on both PC Citra and Steam Deck Citra.

Screw_the_Rules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A shame I was a bit late and the google drive link no longer works.
Also regarding that "more progressed save data", are you referring to a version of the original game or your modified one? I assume both would work.

I could try it on both PC Citra and Steam Deck Citra.
I had to free up some space in my GDrive for another project I was working on. I can't keep my links up forever. My version of the game is the Japanese version of the game. Whether it's original or modified shouldn't matter.

Reactions: Gameboy Color

Angel543

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ah, thank you. Well, I read "temporary" and thus thought it was a timed link. But all good now.

And I didn't expect all cards to be translated, impressive!
Regarding that save data what kind of expectations do you have? Like in terms of progress. 5 Characters completed? Perhaps 10?

I did notice some occasional Japanese here and there. Deck names, Pop-ups in duels regarding summoning in Attack or Defense Mode, and some text clipping. Nothing hinders gameplay at all, so really playable!

Screw_the_Rules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, thank you. Well, I read "temporary" and thus thought it was a timed link. But all good now.

And I didn't expect all cards to be translated, impressive!
Regarding that save data what kind of expectations do you have? Like in terms of progress. 5 Characters completed? Perhaps 10?

I did notice some occasional Japanese here and there. Deck names, Pop-ups in duels regarding summoning in Attack or Defense Mode, and some text clipping. Nothing hinders gameplay at all, so really playable!
Any amount is appreciated. I'm going to have to play through the game myself eventually to translate (due to compression techniques used by Konami), but if as many characters as possible are already unlocked, it just makes my job easier. Thankfully this game is way smaller than TF6, so once I'm able to work on this game again, it should go relatively quickly.

Gameboy Color

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had to free up some space in my GDrive for another project I was working on. I can't keep my links up forever. My version of the game is the Japanese version of the game. Whether it's original or modified shouldn't matter.

Can u upload to mega.nz its free and wont get deleted i missed the dl

RovergPunk

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Any amount is appreciated. I'm going to have to play through the game myself eventually to translate (due to compression techniques used by Konami), but if as many characters as possible are already unlocked, it just makes my job easier. Thankfully this game is way smaller than TF6, so once I'm able to work on this game again, it should go relatively quickly.
Is this project still been working on?

Smarkdark

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello, I had some questions regarding the translation of Yugioh Zexal from 3DS which were:
Are you still translating the game?
On a scale of 1 to 100, what is the percentage of the translation already achieved?
And about the last option in the game menu where passwords are requested, do you know what they are?
Or do you have a save with those passwords

Hola tenía unas preguntas respecto a la traducción de yugioh zexal de 3ds las cuales seriaron:
¿Aún sigues traduciendo el juego?
¿En una escala de 1 a 100 cual es el porcentaje de la traducción ya conseguida?
Y sobre la última opción en el menú del juego donde se piden como unas contraseñas, ¿sabes cuáles son?
O tienes un guardar con esas contraseñas

Last edited by x65943,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: peepee