Misc YuGiOh 5Ds : WiFi match-ups

k3vin369

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I got the Yugioh 5Ds Stardust Accelerator (U) for my DS about last week. I play WiFi matches with people, but the problem is; it takes forever to find an opponent! I even set the search to worldwide, any rules, any rating. That gives the widest possible search, yet it takes forever! Sometimes, it finds an opponent real quick, but nothing happens, it just stops transmitting randomly. Sometimes, it tells me it found an opponent, then instantaneously, it tells me I got disconnected.

I have checked the leaderboards worldwide, and even in my country. It seems that many, many people play, even on the same day that I am playing. Yet I can't find a single opponent. Usually I do, but thats either after 10 minutes, or 100 tries. Any reason for this?

mewcuss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Even though you have set the game to 'any rules' it looks for opponents who have the same Forbidden/Limited list as you and those who have also 'any rules' set. Always search worldwide as well as a lot of people have the J release.

Which Forbidden/Limited list are you using? I use World Championship and March 2009 lists and don't have problems finding opponents (1-10 mins).
I haven't had any real problems with disconnections unless its the opponent DCing mid way through a game, but it has happened (once or twice).

It could be wireless problems on your side. Depending on how far away you are to your router, you could briefly lose connection. It's also possible that other devices are accessing the router at the same time causing loses in connectivity, or that there could have been interference. It could also be your router at fault.

Nintendo DS Compatible WiFi Router list

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-