ROM Hack Yu-Gi-Oh! WC 2008 Savefile ALL UNLOCKED

shadowedness

Trophies
XP
Country
I have really big favour to ask. Can anybody give me a code for all hairstyles unlocked. I have the ones for clothes and disks, but I can't find one for hairstyles adn I'm not good enough at programming to make it myself. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kobe46

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the AR Codes, but I tried to use them, I assume those are the converted codes that can be used with Dipstar for the M3 and such?

If so, everytime i put in the code, and load it, i get black screen.
and this is with both txt2dip and straight dipstar loader by holding L on loading.

Is there a Master code for this? cause I could not find one myself.

Wondering if anyone else has tried this, I am looking for a way to get the DP and all cards onto my own personal save, cause of name and such
tongue.gif

Thanks any help would be great

heyheyhey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just started using no&gba emu for ds and want to play the yugioh 2008 edition but can only play in english. i want to see and play the game in japanese.
can someone show me a step by step ways to play the game in jp

meerza8

Trophies
XP
Country
please can someone help me,
i have a m3 simply and when i put yugioh wc 2008 on it it says
unable to read the data . please turn off the power and reinsert the game card

JDandy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Or one could simply download the rom, open it in No$gba, start a new game, enter the AR codes, save, convert the save for your flash card and play further on the ds.
It's not rocket science or anything.
Funny you should post this now, since the game has been out for a while and anyone who played it already used those cheats (if they wanted to).
Also, kind of pointless if you ask me since WC 2009 is coming out in JUST 16 more days (whoo! HOO!).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok