Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana trailer

We've got a new trailer for Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana that introduces the characters of Laxia, Sahad, Hummel and Ricotta. You can check it out here:

The initial release of the PS4 Standard Edition will include a softcover art book and 10-track original soundtrack CD.

:arrow:Ys VIII Lacrimosa of Dana Official Site

DaFixer

Dare to be stupid
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
There's a free playable demo since August 29th
at least on EUR PSN, I don't know if it's available to other countries too (probably).

edit:
I tried it.
the default button mapping is not to my liking, hopefully you can edit ALL buttons, and even set 2 different buttons to the same actions at the same time.
for example, attack action can be assigned to 2 different button, or 2 actions to the same button (jump+attack, or run+guard, useless but there's probably a need for that)
you can also set an action to a touch pad movement.

level design and exploration is nice. it should be a part near the beginning of the game (I started Lv8 and ended lv15, got 93% map exploration all chests and item found)

It's a little hard to switch member and use skill in battle's action, but I guess it's just a thing to get used to.
skill learning, field equipment (interact with environment), cooking, it looks fun.
note that I played only up to Ys3, I don't know how were the 4-7

Last edited by Cyan,

bonefix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone played the vita one (memories of celcetta?) and have thoughts on the differences in combat from the earlier ones? i've only played oath and i heard/saw the combat change to a weirder seemingly slower one; does it feel different?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-