8 baller, Death Wizard,
OP
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
Size does matter, yet overdoing it is also not recommended. It's common knowledge that a bratwurst of commendable size requires large amounts of blood, and the average male has only 3 liters. Not only that, having a huge wurst is not very handy or pleasureful when it doesn't fit in any tasty, moist buns. That said, having a medium-sized wurst is optimal. You can carry on enjoying your oversized, soft wursts and hot dogs while my girl and I have fun with a tasty, firm and hard wurst of mine. No contest, I tell ya.

I agree but I wanted to see if mucus' talk was gonna go further... apparently not... the largest I have had took three hours get to where it should normally. It had been 3 years since his last... told me not to stop. It was so worth it (for him) 5 whole minutes 4 feet away and I should have called the guiness book of world records.
Never again for me, happy with what I got and how it does what it needs to. literally longer than my arm (I am 6 foot 2) like a freakin baseball bat... and never again.

but that was off topic can you match my bratwurst?

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YOU ALL ARE NO MATCH FOR MY WEINER

Krusty_Dog.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree"