Gaming Yoshi in Luigi's Mansion 2

omega59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Was looking at some image and i saw Yoshi in it. So I'am thinking maybe Yoshi is in it as a surprise. Maybe like how Luigi is in Paper Mario Sticker Star? I don't know.

Take a look at his shadow here:
211590-header.jpg

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Coincidental without a doubt, they like to put in a lot of cryptic easter eggs in their games but they're always obvious once they've been discovered. In this picture Luigi's shadow share almost no similarities with Yoshi, this is just seeing faces in fire.

That's not Luigi's shadow, the shape doesn't match at all.
Look again, you can clearly make out his nose, the brim of his hat, his shoes, the vacuum cable/tube and the vacuum muzzle. The shadow is an exact match.

Reactions: McHaggis and Lanlan

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
As people have already pointed out that it's clearly Luigi's shadow, I'd just like to add that the shadow doesn't even have Yoshi's features like the hump/saddle (or whatever it is), his humongous nose. And for crying out loud, look at the shape of the would-be tail!

To everyone who thought it was Yoshi, your regular eye examinations must be severely overdue.

Reactions: Eerpow

ThatNPC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting idea, although I doubt Yoshi would be in it. I don't believe even Mario is in the game! Although I'm not positive on that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1