Hacking yo. i need help with beatles rockband DLC

sylviaonthehighway

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have all of the DLC for The Beatles Rock Band on my Wii, but the issue I have is that none of the Abbey Road DLC works. It's in my setlist, but whenever I try and play it, it just never loads. The loading screen keeps animating, but never gets to the song. Any ideas on what's wrong? If it helps, I play on disc (never can get DLC working through USB Loader GX), and all of the DLC is stored on my SD card. Apologies if this has been discussed before!

Kaji79

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use wii flow to get the DLC working, I have the physical game, but I have no idea how to make that work with it?

Kaji79

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Abbey Road includes new "dreamscapes." The trippy background settings you see during the gameplay for the Abbey Road downloads are custom-built, like those on the Beatles: Rock Band disc. "They use existing artwork that's already on the disc, so you're not downloading like 300-MB files for each song," Navarro said. "But they're all customized with new camera cuts, new art design and all that sort of stuff."

2. There's new behind-the-scenes studio chatter for the additional songs. Like the other tracks included on the game disc, players will get to hear in-studio banter and warm-ups before the downloaded tracks begin. "You'll hear John warming up or you'll hear Paul playing a little riff or whatever from a song, and it's for those specific tracks," Navarro said. (There are no new photos or factoids to unlock, however.)

I wonder if this is the reason so many have issues getting it to work?

IKridYouNot

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I actually managed to get Abbey Road to work on an actual disk with the DLC on an SD Card. I followed this video

I did have to replace the region code of the Parent Title ID (The last 2 digits) with my own region code.

mlanier2437

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually managed to get Abbey Road to work on an actual disk with the DLC on an SD Card. I followed this video

I did have to replace the region code of the Parent Title ID (The last 2 digits) with my own region code.

do you know how you got abbey road to work? i followed the same tutorial and everything works except abbey road
Post automatically merged:

How did you get abbey road to work? I followed the same tutorial but Abbey Road songs don’t work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye