Hacking Yet Another Acekard 2i Issue

XP105

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey all, long time no post.

So I thought I'd boot up my old trusty Acekard 2i, and for some reason, I'm getting an error:
"An error has occurred. Press and hold......." etc. Now I know that it was previously working, and I'm pretty sure I haven't updated it since then (it's on version 1.4.4E). The card has been reflashed by myself, a couple of times as it happens, and it's currently showing "Alex Rider". I am pretty sure it's not the SD card as I tried a different one, and I also tried formatting it. I tried it with the latest version of AKAIO I could find (1.9.0) and nothing seems to have worked. This isn't the sort of error I'm used to seeing, given that I also have an older Acekard 2i which, when plugged in, doesn't even list a game.

Anyone got any ideas/suggestions? Would it be worth me investing in a new card? It may also be worth noting I have a 3DS now too, but I'm not to fussed about buying games for it. It's more that I have saves for many many other games on the card, and would like to continue using them.

Thanks,
XP105

XP105

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Any ideas how to go about cleaning it? I've tried wiping down all the parts of it, and the inside of the SD card slot, and such, and still no luck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: