Gaming Yes an other ban question

Sleepwaking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
While I was Waiting for Brawl to be released, I have installed other firmware on my xbox360, I know I can almost be sure to be banned at some point. When I will be banned I'm planning on buying an 360 arcade, which I will not flash. I will be playing downloaded on the banned 360 and real version on my new 360, I will be using the same hard drive for both the banned and the new arcade version (also same account). Is it possible that my non-flashed 360 will be banned as well ??

I'm asking because I already now it doesn't matter If you will be playing downloaded version on-line or off-line on your flashed 360, you can still be banned. So the 360 has to save some logs about the games (dvd's) your playing.

Hope anyone knows.

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No the non-flashed 360 will not be banned. I know this because a friend does a similar thing to what you describe and he is fine.

BTW your flashed 360 will only be banned if you play games on it that are not 1:1 to the original games. Make sure you test them before you play them.

NoNameFace

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
BTW your flashed 360 will only be banned if you play games on it that are not 1:1 to the original games. Make sure you test them before you play them.

Could you please tell me by using what to check if the ISO's are 1:1 to the original copies?

TIA
smile.gif

jalapeno

Trophies
XP
Country
my understanding

1:1 means you ripped it yourself using Kreon firmware,
opposed to
1:xxxx downloaded.

you can check the following though with an ISO:

Security Sector (SS) - Kreon Checker