Homebrew Yellows8's Browserhax thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am on 8.1.0-19, browser version 1.7567. I cannot get browserhax to run. Is it my firmware or what? I am on a O3DS XL and after I enable wifi and go back into the Browser, I click the slider in the top left corner of the bottom screen. The bottom screen then turns yellow, followed by green. The top screen does nothing until I hit the home button, which then it turns white. After that I get nothing. It is just frozen there. I also have the latest boot.3dsx. Do I need a different version of that?
Ninjhax 2-based methods (which includes pretty much every exploit) only work on 9.0 and higher. There's nothing that can run the boot.3dsx below that.

Whitmon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ninjhax 2-based methods (which includes pretty much every exploit) only work on 9.0 and higher. There's nothing that can run the boot.3dsx below that.

I tried using a ninjhax 1 boot.3dsx. I figured it wouldn't work, but I gave it a shot anyway lol

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried using a ninjhax 1 boot.3dsx. I figured it wouldn't work, but I gave it a shot anyway lol
It still tries to use a Ninjhax 2 payload. boot.3dsx is irrelevant.

Also, for the record, Ninjhax 1 still requires 9.0+ on a New 3DS.

Sorry.

Reactions: fmkid

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well since I have you guys here. Is it possible for me to upgrade to 9.0? And could you point me in the right direction if so?
Use a game card to update to 9.0-9.2. I'm not sure what cards have what though. Since you're not using Cubic Ninja, it should work even if "-19" is too low.

Whitmon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just remember: don't update using directly a GW card, only with original cartridge (and, perharps, with Sky3DS too, but I'm not sure).
I sold my Sky3DS unfortunately. I am actually gonna risk it and try the sysupdater method.

Xxxon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am on 8.1.0-19, browser version 1.7567. I cannot get browserhax to run. Is it my firmware or what? I am on a O3DS XL and after I enable wifi and go back into the Browser, I click the slider in the top left corner of the bottom screen. The bottom screen then turns yellow, followed by green. The top screen does nothing until I hit the home button, which then it turns white. After that I get nothing. It is just frozen there. I also have the latest boot.3dsx. Do I need a different version of that?
Goto go.gateway-3ds.com. Goto this website and download the proper files and put them on the root of your SD

http://www.gateway-3ds.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/9agLk1_faxk