Hacking Yellow touch screen issue......

ultrablade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow... I just got my Black (Onyx) DSL yesterday, and I already noticed a yellowish color... odd... Mines is mostly at the very top, it's pretty dim, and as stated, it's basically only noticible at the beginning, in Pictochat it looks perfectly fine. At any rate, I've just changed the caseing on my fat ds and the whole screen is a yellow dimmish color. I'm starting to think the yellowing is coming due to a weak connection in the cord. I'm not sure.

About my DSL, I have no dead pixels, no faulty D-Pad, No cracked hinge, and I guess I'm okay for now. If the screen continues to yellow I may have to give nintendo a call.

Also I applied Hori Protectors, I don't think that's the issue... maybe it's a pressure issue? I'm not sure. NTL, DSL's are produced very cheaply...

ultrablade

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The only fault mines developed is a lazy pixel on the top screen. It shows a red pixel on the top screen. Its always been perfect before. It annoys me a little but other than that the my lite is perfect. No use getting it replaced for one that could have yet another fault. I've had 2 phants DSs and haven't had one problem with either of them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: or well somewhat