Gaming [XY/ORAS]Pokemon Events wondercard Thread

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is there a reason when i click import .wc6 it shows me the mew but even when i save nothing happens. the videos i look up have this other box in the editor that's missing with an arrow and stuff, but mine just doesn't seem to work. i only have the "received list" and my other wonder card Pokemon are grayed out. the older version i tried to use asked me about marking them as unused which did't change anything but this newer version doesn't even ask me that

Last edited by 4gionz,

Pheinte

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
is there a reason when i click import .wc6 it shows me the mew but even when i save nothing happens. the videos i look up have this other are in the editor that missing with an arrow and stuff but mine just doesn't seem to work. i only have the "received list" and my other wonder card Pokemon are grayed out. the older version i tried to use asked me about marking them as unused which did't change anything but this newer version doesn't even ask me that
After importing right click in 1 of the 24 picture boxes and set it in.

Last edited by Pheinte,
Reactions: 4gionz

Kuroge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have one question, if i import a WC6 of Pikachu (2015 event) the WC says (ingame) "received 05-07-2015"(for example) but i started to play on 2016... Is this a problem when someone wants to check if the pokemon is legal? Or to participate on Official Pokémon Tournaments?

Roxe__

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have one question, if i import a WC6 of Pikachu (2015 event) the WC says (ingame) "received 05-07-2015"(for example) but i started to play on 2016... Is this a problem when someone wants to check if the pokemon is legal? Or to participate on Official Pokémon Tournaments?

it could of been traded to you by someone else who played @ the time of the event, so no i don't see it to be a problem

x_master_1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont think the The Ingenious Magearna Theater event will come out untill the pokemon soon and moon is out .
Greninja's giftcode can be used from July 16 :)
I am only asking for the Greninja :)
And "Pokémon Volcanion & The Ingenious Magearna Theater Gift" is Greninja's description, not the Magearna for S&M :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021