Gaming Emulation Misc Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - Emulator/Etc Discussion

totxxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
all movie are full chromatic abberation :( and also, no sound on it, i think sound are store in another folder, that can explain why cutscene crash and cant run at 60 fps cause cutscene and sound are not running at the same frame :(
1659220445800.png

w1ll0w

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
I get some small hitches occasionally, yeah. I've gotten decent mileage from using Rivatuner with Vsync forced off on both emulator and nvidia control panel for Yuzu's profile on there.

Ended up disabling VSync in Yuzu and enabling it in NVIDIA cp, and at the same time limited framerate to 29fps. (I'm playing at 30)

The frame limit I guess could be enforced either via Rivatuner OR Nvidia cp, but I didn't notice any perceivable difference between the two so I went with the option that doesn't have extra stuff running in the background.

I'm happy with this config for now, but if performance changes in later stages of the game I'll revise accordingly.

redflamingolingo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fuck it. I got a Switch today and am starting over. The cutscene stutters are really, really taking away from the experience.

I have a 30 hour save and will return if Vulkan ever gets fixed or the memory leak gets fixed on a build that does not micro stutter (the current build that fixes the leak stutters randomly, and it's so annoying).

It isn't my hardware: 3090 ti, 32gb RAM, i7-10700k...

I'm just going to sit as far away from my TV as possible and actually ENJOY the game.

I'm tired of spending all this time tinkering and tinkering and will just play at a lower resolution. I spent all last week trying to fix this, and I'm over it. LoL

Arnauw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
all movie are full chromatic abberation :( and also, no sound on it, i think sound are store in another folder, that can explain why cutscene crash and cant run at 60 fps cause cutscene and sound are not running at the same frame :(View attachment 320459
If you replace the first video file by a rickroll.webm (without sound) will it work ?
Asking for a friend :D

Reactions: totxxx

Ryouka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
So I'm currently on EA 2877 running Vulkan, and everything is going smoothly as heck, haven't seen any stutter or crashes yet (2+ hours of constant gaming) and no memory leak. Got the shader from a Reddit post for both OpenGL and Vulkan and it is running fine with no hiccup. Haven't seen any cutscene yet though. Will update on it later.
1659227757874.png

totxxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Last edited by totxxx,
Reactions: Sndrea9332

totxxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ended up disabling VSync in Yuzu and enabling it in NVIDIA cp, and at the same time limited framerate to 29fps. (I'm playing at 30)

The frame limit I guess could be enforced either via Rivatuner OR Nvidia cp, but I didn't notice any perceivable difference between the two so I went with the option that doesn't have extra stuff running in the background.

I'm happy with this config for now, but if performance changes in later stages of the game I'll revise accordingly.
try disable gsync for yuzu ;) work for me on amd, disable freesync resolve all my trouble

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I built the latest version of Ryujinx Vulkan and the game works fine for me. Steady 30fps, no memory leak and only crashed once in 3 hours. Seems to be much better than last week.

Reactions: lippe and totxxx

Citrus333

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm currently on EA 2877 running Vulkan, and everything is going smoothly as heck, haven't seen any stutter or crashes yet (2+ hours of constant gaming) and no memory leak. Got the shader from a Reddit post for both OpenGL and Vulkan and it is running fine with no hiccup. Haven't seen any cutscene yet though. Will update on it later.
View attachment 320465

Why handheld mode? At this point I'm waiting for the particle effects to be fixed to play, I can deal with some infrequent crashes.

Arnauw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CCGWKWFeIH_fEHZFMeN4rHy4cz8Zg1ru/view here the first try on the first cutscene (mp4 format for the moment) it look so gorgeouuuuuuuuuuus ! thanks to my favorite team mate upscaler : WhtSqurlPrnc
you can find him on discord and nexusmod ;)

Wow that's so nice !
I'm going to try that.
I really hope we can get all the video upscaled to have a real full HD mod for the game, videos + lib_nx ^^
edit : does it work with .mp4 or do you need to have a .webm file ?

Reactions: totxxx

Armos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a crash in handheld mode with the 2877 yuzu, but after a cutscene ended and only a few seconds after I regained control. The specific cutscene was one in the Maktha Wildwoods where Noah and Mio exchange flutes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Freedom* *(terms and conditions apply)