ROM Hack WIP Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Save Editor

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep... In the same boat. Been trying to get KOS MOS. It's hell trying to gain her. Well, what about the previous method? Using 010 Editor along with the template and what not.
I'm not sure. I've never used the old method, just the two editors. You can try looking through the scripts and see if you can find any options regarding it, but I honestly don't think so. I don't remember seeing it when I read through the thread before.

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm not sure. I've never used the old method, just the two editors. You can try looking through the scripts and see if you can find any options regarding it, but I honestly don't think so. I don't remember seeing it when I read through the thread before.

There's a little something that goes by "RareBladeAppearType". The value is set to 5 though.

Takumah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been trying edit my save a couple times (even used two computers) but to no avail... sad i really wanted to get the best aux cores and best parts for poppy.

i tried both edizon and checkpoint .... though the old editor works just fine

kitzuki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kos-mos was the 3rd rare blade I got

Reading YouTube comments and forums I wouldn’t have realized how rare she was

This tool is great btw hope more like it pops up soon

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How? I tried sorts of stuff but my edit wont save(T_T). What OS do you have?
The latest 1.3 OS.
I made sure to backup my save via checkpoint then put SD into pc, opened the editor and searched for my save that's eithin the sd thanks to checkpoint. After I edited some things, I pressed the save button then out save back into sd and via checkpoint homebrew, I restored my save and used it in the game.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep... In the same boat. Been trying to get KOS MOS. It's hell trying to gain her. Well, what about the previous method? Using 010 Editor along with the template and what not.
Legendary has a slight higher probability rate than rare cores it's better to use every core you have to increase the odds

Takumah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The latest 1.3 OS.
I made sure to backup my save via checkpoint then put SD into pc, opened the editor and searched for my save that's eithin the sd thanks to checkpoint. After I edited some things, I pressed the save button then out save back into sd and via checkpoint homebrew, I restored my save and used it in the game.
Funny, i did the same damn thing just that when i tried to Edit my save in my computer it won't go through or i meant to say that it won't save any edit or hack i do besides when i try to use the old editor

(edit: i gave up trying to edit my save so if someone is kind enough to help me and edit my aux cores + some weapon chips + some OP poppi parts thnx)

Last edited by Takumah,

ichibaka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to add in items I dont have, the game would always freeze at certain animation scenes. Mostly when I try to use any cores to summon a new blade. Also some items would never show up in inventory list.

jj1212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to convert a non ng+ save file into NG+? Don't want to go through the whole game again, just want to try the challenge battles with maxed drivers and blades. Thanks

KingEnma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but my english is pretty bad, i will try to do my best. Basically i have opened the two saves with an hex editor and just copypaste the data.
I upload a few screenshots to show you what happen when you click the save button in the save editor, when you load the corrupted savedata and when you save the game with the corrupted savedata.
:rofl:
what hex editor did you use. because none of the ones i use show any thing in the images

Nasz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if I messed something up with the save while editing but something i encountered was that fiora and shulk's wp are completely erased and I can't seem to do anything about it. can;t even battle with them because of it. also their are someblack slots in my inventory so i might have entered a wrong code but not sure..

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if I messed something up with the save while editing but something i encountered was that fiora and shulk's wp are completely erased and I can't seem to do anything about it. can;t even battle with them because of it. also their are someblack slots in my inventory so i might have entered a wrong code but not sure..
It's a known issue. The editor does not work with the DLC. Your save is broken. Either restore to before you made any edits with the DLC or look a few pages back. There was a post on how to fix it using hex editing. Until the editor is updated, once you have Shulk and Fiora, it will bug 100% of the time.

Nasz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a known issue. The editor does not work with the DLC. Your save is broken. Either restore to before you made any edits with the DLC or look a few pages back. There was a post on how to fix it using hex editing. Until the editor is updated, once you have Shulk and Fiora, it will bug 100% of the time.
Thanks for the info. Was worried the save was corrupted. Unfortunately, I didn't save my file before I edited it so I'll try and fix it with the template and hex code another time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...