Hacking Question Xenoblade Chronicles 2 error code 2002-4153 at specific (story) cutscene

EsotericRenko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Title says it all.

Last month it worked perfectly fine, even finished the game first, but when I started up NG+ and reached the cutscene where you enter the Fonsa Myma theatre it crashed with error code 2002-4153, saying data was corrupt. I've tried:

- checking for corrupt data then returning to home menu to replay XC2, it works but when i enter the same cutscene the error pops up again with a crash, consistently

- losing my 50+hrs of gameplay by restoring a previous NAND (didn't mind, wanted to replay the game anyway) and it still crashes at the same cutscene (not NG+ this time)

- switching to a different SD card and using the same save, still crashed with the same error (have yet to replay game up to that point with new SD card, but I don't particularly want to do that again)

-switching from exFat to Fat32 with split Xenoblade Chronicles 2 NSP so that i can install via Goldleaf, didn't do anything

- updating atmosphere

- updating all Xenoblade content to the latest, plus DLCs

Using FW 7.0.1. Using FW 6.2.0 doesn't change anything, and the game plays perfectly fine save for that single cutscene. Couldn't possibly be a faulty Xenoblade 2 NSP since i used this same NSP to play through the entire game last month.

Could be faulty DLC NSPs, but considering I got this crash way before I updated Xenoblade 2 (my first playthrough was on ver 1.5.1, updating to 2.0.2 yielded no result) I highly doubt it.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I've been at it for little over a week with the research, most 2002-4153 errors occur on startup but mine is a fairly unique case from what i've seen. If I need to provide more information, I'm very much willing to.

EsotericRenko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Update; Torna DLC works perfectly fine. Been playing for 6 hours (to specify, the DLC and not the standalone game). It's literally that only one cutscene- at this point I should probably look into ways to skip story scenes with save editors or whatnot. Is that even possible?

EsotericRenko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
To clarify, you mean the base XC2 NSP or the DLCs? Because that might actually be plausible- I got the DLCS from the same source(save for the Japanese Voices Pack), but the base NSP is from a different one. I didn't want to resort to it since downloading 13 gigs takes a long time but I suppose I have no other choice, haha

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To clarify, you mean the base XC2 NSP or the DLCs? Because that might actually be plausible- I got the DLCS from the same source(save for the Japanese Voices Pack), but the base NSP is from a different one. I didn't want to resort to it since downloading 13 gigs takes a long time but I suppose I have no other choice, haha

Most likely it is base game, you can backup your save, delete the game and ticket related to the game and try another source. If you invest in a 1fichier account, download speed would be a lot faster.

EsotericRenko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Save is backed-up, how do you delete tickets, exactly? I'm a bit of an amateur when it comes to that, sadly...

Don't have much money to spend on an 1fichier account since we can't even afford good internet speeds lmao

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Save is backed-up, how do you delete tickets, exactly? I'm a bit of an amateur when it comes to that, sadly...

Don't have much money to spend on an 1fichier account since we can't even afford good internet speeds lmao

You can use DevMenu, or Tinfoil from tinfoil.io, they have tool to get rid of tickets for the games , dlc and update.

marcoscascas

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hi EsotericRenko. Did tinfoil fix your problem? i have the same issue except with super mario odyssey on either atmosphere and reinx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1