ROM Hack RELEASE XC2SaveNetThingy: A Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Save Editor

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do i change all the collectibles to 999? do i have to do them one by one....?
You can only edit them 1 at a time, could be something the OP can add in a Mass quantity change for all items . The maximum isn't 999 its actually 1,023 and you can make more of the same item in multiple slots and they will stack ingame. Thats why summoning KOS-MOS isn't an issue anymore since we can have over 1,000 Legendary cores thanks to this editor no more repeated trips to the editor when we run out

tides

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can only edit them 1 at a time, could be something the OP can add in a Mass quantity change for all items . The maximum isn't 999 its actually 1,023 and you can make more of the same item in multiple slots and they will stack ingame. Thats why summoning KOS-MOS isn't an issue anymore since we can have over 1,000 Legendary cores thanks to this editor no more repeated trips to the editor when we run out

wait what

we can go over the limit of 99 cores? does this mess up other items or the save game?

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That has to be the weirdest bug Ive heard b/c I'm not getting the same treatment when giving myself 1,023 items [ noponstones, flawless noponstones, love source, Legendary food buffs, and overdrive protocols] something is definitely off in that save. Another question is why Shulk and Fiora are only affected by this?, did you obtain them in the game or by the editor?
Ikr weird indeed. I got Shulk and Fiora the normal way.
I just started new clean savefile, so i'll never encounter the bug again; hopefully. Editing custom common blades and giving myself 999 collectables is all I do. Oh and max money lol Can't forget the mone.

Reactions: MasterJ360

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait what

we can go over the limit of 99 cores? does this mess up other items or the save game?
nope my save is still fine, the game wont show your actual 1,023+ amount but when you do use the item it still decreases. You can confirm this by going into the editor and it will show how many you have left.
In game it will show 999, but you actually have more than that

Last edited by MasterJ360,

Thunder Kai

#TeamRem
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If his blade quest still says ??? my only assumption is that you haven't progressed further in the game you need to have made to Tantal b/c thats where you go to do it

Collectibles have nothing to do with Blade arts. That save file you keep using is already broken before you added more items. You may have used the editor to max out the driver's weapon points resulting unlocking all blade arts even the ones you didn't own.
If a rare blade's art is unlocked before obtaining them it breaks the save file only giving them 1 weapon art. I think the OP should state in the 1st page "Do no max out weapon points" b/c this is the cause of that particular bug
I beat the game and NG+

zergslayer69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to enable the blade's intro movie in theater mode if you didn't get it via a core? I got tired of farming cores for kosmos and enabled her through the editor but I don't see her video.

Also for overdrive protocols where do you edit to get more of those?

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I beat the game and NG+
Maybe its a bug b/c you tried to force unlock a quest skill. If you have a backup try maxing everything except that skill and do the quest manually. Also Elma is the same way 0B for Red and 09 for Yellow and Green. I would do her quest events manually just to be safe its only her green row.

Is there a way to enable the blade's intro movie in theater mode if you didn't get it via a core? I got tired of farming cores for kosmos and enabled her through the editor but I don't see her video. Also for overdrive protocols where do you edit to get more of those?
Nope. Best thing to do is Release the rare blade and summon it this time for the cutscene. Overdrive protocol is a key item

Harvin26

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i want a clear file (finished game but without everything) just to be used as to new game plus. is that possible? i dont want to start over again as new game plus i want to experience it one go

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
could be hard getting a fresh cleared new game plus save,since stuff from your original new game carries over. I hope someone can help you. Seems people forgot my question lel

HavFun2Hack

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
is there a way to change my save game ( 1st playthrough ) to enable some NG+ option ( i.e. hidden affinity, add accessories slot ) ?

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i would love to know also how to add accessory slots to blade and drivers

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also how to do the affinity charts for Corvin and Elma? ive asked this for the third time now,im not too good with hexadecimal so

danver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Btw I have tried this twice adding 999 legendary core crystals, and it just goes from 999 to 99 in game when i use one. When they the count gets to one, and I use it their gone. Any help would be great thanks.

Rockfello

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Btw I have tried this twice adding 999 legendary core crystals, and it just goes from 999 to 99 in game when i use one. When they the count gets to one, and I use it their gone. Any help would be great thanks.
Just add 99.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ken28

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
99 is the hard limited of the item. you are never able to have more then that in game.

danver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK I also see that adding more then one stack of 99 legendary core crystals don't work either. I added 3 stacks of the legendary core crystals, and it went back to one stack. So how am i gonna be able to stop having to keep going back to the editor for them lol.

Rockfello

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
OK I also see that adding more then one stack of 99 legendary core crystals don't work either. I added 3 stacks of the legendary core crystals, and it went back to one stack. So how am i gonna be able to stop having to keep going back to the editor for them lol.
You have to keep going to the editor like everyone else.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...