velotoxicsounds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello

It's about my XBOX ONE X with the software version 10.0.18362.4036-1906-28 May 190524-1924-Delta RIG

Unfortunately, I made a mistake when changing the hard drive. Accordingly, I do not have a backup of the hard drive. Now I don't get the system running anymore.

Here's what I've already tried:

1. Formatting the hard drive with xboxonehdd-master-8.zip via point A. Data from the OSU1. Microsoft's Zip on X: System Update folders A and B, updater in the root directory. OSU1. Zip on NTFS USB Stick. No success with and without USB stick.
2. Formatting the hard drive with xboxonehdd-master-8.zip via point A. System update data from the Xbox One S (already uses newer preview image) on X: System update folders A and B, updater in the root directory. OSU1. Zip on NTFS USB Stick. No success with and without USB stick.
3. The disk of the XBOX ONE S cloned onto the hard drive of the XBOX ONE X. No success.

Does anyone have a solution for me? If No, is it right that I can easily install via the offline update despite the preview version with the OSU1.zip (if Microsoft officially release 1906)? Or am I left the only way to repair Microsoft?

Vad1m_Ukra1ne

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same Situation My Xbox One X Updated 3 times with Beta OS , restarted and hard drive died , cant overwrite Insider OS with OSU1. Error 101 and 106

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay