Gaming Xbox congratulates Nintendo with a neat gif

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I find it funny how people think these companies hate each other. Yeah they are rivals, but that doesn't mean they hold bitter feels towards each other. Nintendo's success is extremely important to the game market, same goes for Sony and Microsoft. If one of them fails, it effects the entire gaming industry as whole.
Also here's a picture of Shigeru Miyamoto playing with a Vita
miyamoto_playing_tearaway.jpg
And playing Crash Bandicoot
miyamoto2.jpg
It's obvious that even good old Shiggy doesn't hold bitter feelings towards his companion.

Reactions: DinohScene

WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I find it funny how people think these companies hate each other. Yeah they are rivals, but that doesn't mean they hold bitter feels towards each other. Nintendo's success is extremely important to the game market, same goes for Sony and Microsoft. If one of them fails, it effects the entire gaming industry as whole.
Also here's a picture of Shigeru Miyamoto playing with a Vita
View attachment 80355
And playing Crash Bandicoot
View attachment 80356
It's obvious that even good old Shiggy doesn't hold bitter feelings towards his companion.
He's a producer. Of course he needs to check out what the competition has in store.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
He's a producer. Of course he needs to check out what the competition has in store.
Yeah, but didn't dump on it, he didn't flaunt Nintendo's success at it, and he wasn't a dick about it. He went there, played a few games, and was chill.

WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yeah, but didn't dump on it, he didn't flaunt Nintendo's success at it, and he wasn't a dick about it. He went there, played a few games, and was chill.
That goes without saying. Afterall why should he act like a brat trashing the competition? Still that doesn't mean that he personally likes what the competition is doing and basically advertise a competing product on twitter.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
That goes without saying. Afterall why should he act like a brat trashing the competition? Still that doesn't mean that he personally likes what the competition is doing and basically advertise a competing product on twitter.
Ah, but he doesn't hate them. I didn't say they liked each other, just that they don't hate each other.

D

Deleted User

I can't see that gif (probably due to me torrenting 7 things)

But i'll take your word for it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @GhostLatte approves