ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do I update ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So now i can get rgh does it have a brick chance ?
Here you got the updates files for 14699: http://www.homebrew-connection.org/files/xbox/system_updates/dl_$SystemUpdate_14699.zip

So now i can get rgh does it have a brick chance ?

For RGH you need soldering skills, not really a brick chance, but you can RROD "temporary"?, so yeap ;D

superx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Now I have both information my ps3 and xbox 360 i will get them both hacked from one shop and get some discount on the hack hehe.

Red Ring of Death.

Don't worry.
Just send it to someone from the Team Xecuter forums.
They know what to do with it.
your mega xbox 360 guide helped me a lot thanks

Here you got the updates files for 14699: http://www.homebrew-connection.org/files/xbox/system_updates/dl_$SystemUpdate_14699.zip

For RGH you need soldering skills, not really a brick chance, but you can RROD "temporary"?, so yeap ;D
your information helped me too.

superx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I am downloading the update files right when I update I will update you on the information and the place i am gonna get it hacked are super pros they have a shop of hacking they hack many consoles a day its like their job.

Now I have both information my ps3 and xbox 360 i will get them both hacked from one shop and get some discount on the hack hehe.

your mega xbox 360 guide helped me a lot thanks

your information helped me too.
I have updated to 14699 and i had a question after getting RGH can i update to a latest FW(Like PS3) cause this one looks cool ?

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am downloading the update files right when I update I will update you on the information and the place i am gonna get it hacked are super pros they have a shop of hacking they hack many consoles a day its like their job.

I have updated to 14699 and i had a question after getting RGH can i update to a latest FW(Like PS3) cause this one looks cool ?
Yes and no.

You will need to generated a modified image of your nand, aka update your system image, you cant just run the updater.

superx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Yes and no.

You will need to generated a modified image of your nand, aka update your system image, you cant just run the updater.

so I am better of at 14699? and does updating system image include opening the console and if so then I am better of at 14699.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did I say something wrong sorry if i said them super pros.
No, lol, im not being sarcastic, explaining how to upgrade a console with a RGH, can be a little hard via here, the forum, basically, you need to extract the nand of you console, and then patch it with the new files, but that depends on the service you select, so thats why i told you, to go with them, if they are really good modders, they will explain how to update your dashboard once on rgh, and the what to do and what not, as example, avoid the system updates via disc, remove them form the dump, use dashlaunch among other things.

superx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
No, lol, im not being sarcastic, explaining how to upgrade a console with a RGH, can be a little hard via here, the forum, basically, you need to extract the nand of you console, and then patch it with the new files, but that depends on the service you select, so thats why i told you, to go with them, if they are really good modders, they will explain how to update your dashboard once on rgh, and the what to do and what not, as example, avoid the system updates via disc, remove them form the dump, use dashlaunch among other things.
oh man now its okay I got worried thanks i wanted to make friends here so I got worried see ya later

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Last edited by DinohScene,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)