inklara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

I have a xbox360 rgh, I usually play from usb external hard disk, even for xbla games.

When one xbla game is not working, I usually put it in the internal hdd, in the correct content folder.
And unlock it with xm360 if needed.

But for Abyss Odyssey I really don't know what's wrong, I always have an error message (game error) and come back to official dashboard.

Someone has the same problem and know how to solve it?

I have already updated some files one year ago for the dash (and nand too, I forgot), I just remember I don't like do that too much, always fear to brick my xbox360.
Does it means I have to update the kernel again? (now i have 2.0.16202.0)

inklara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
WOW, thanks A LOT DinohScene, I have followed your tutorial step by step, and in less than one hour my rgh xbox360 is up to date with abyss odyssey working fine :-)

Last year I used autoGG, and followed tutorial from logicsunrise website, but now this software is not working anymore on my computer, but J-Runner works very good :-)

Just few comments to maybe make your tutorial more easy to understand:
- " *optional* grab NAND flasher 360 ":
it is not optional at all ^^,
me i have used Simple Nand Flasher 1.3 BETA to dump the NAND from FSD,
then NAND-Flasher-360-for-XBOX-360-v1.2.0-by-trancy to upload modified NAND at the end from FSD,
without that I was not able to follow your tutorial, stuck on the part where you say to load the NAND

- and I have almost missed the "Installing SysExt. Data" part,
so i was wondering why my avatar was grey haha,
and why you said at the beginning to download SystemUpdate_17489_USB.zip from microsoft website,
maybe you should make this part of the chapter more clear or big,
because after have uploaded the modified NAND i thought i was ok and nothing else to do,
I didn't noticed those few lines about this SysExt

- "Boot your 360 and go to the MS dash, if you're on FSD (filemanager -> flash: -> dash.xex)"
seems what you mean is go on official microsoft dashboard, me i have to press the round button of the joypad, and choose "video player",
i don't know for other people, but me it's the only way i can go official MS dashboard,
and i don't have "flash" directory in filemanager

- also once arrived here the update has not begin instantly, so i was checking on google what's wrong, then after 1 minute or 2 i had a message asking me to update ^^
so you can add for this part: wait 1 or 2 minutes once you are arrive in the dashboard

- and now i can't download any covers in fsd or aurora, maybe i did something wrong in your tutorial about one ini, i don't know, i am still trying to solve this problem now (EDIT: after have reset the xbox few times, now i can refresh artwork one by one, i don't dare to try to delete and create again the game path ^^ maybe it's just my internet connection which sucks a little, for example with CFG usb loader on Wii I had to try again almost 100 times untill to manage to download all my covers)

Last edited by inklara,

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
No problem.

Yeah I can't keep every little variation of how people setup their own FSD/Aurora installation in consideration.
That's why I based me tutorials off off me own 360.

It's pretty much the easiest and quickest way to set it all up.

As for the covers.
It's probably a wrong setting with Liveblock/livestrong.

inklara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
in my launch.ini file, at the root of my usb external hard disk, i use that
pingpatch = true
contpatch = false
fatalreboot = true
regionspoof = true
dvdexitdash = false
xblaexitdash = false
fatalfreeze = false
nxemini = true
noupdater = true
exchandler = false
debugout = false
liveblock = true
livestrong = false

remotenxe = false
signnotice = true
xhttp = true
devlink = false

but after i have updated my xbox360 i am not sure anymore if this launch.ini file is useful anymore or if i have to change those settings somewhere else

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.