Homebrew Official WUP Installer - Title installer + Firmware spoofing [3.x - 5.4.0]

MRDOCA

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Wj44s works. I run it and it goes to home menu. I go out of that and open browser and try again and it freezes
Edit...

Sorry I just get race attack failed

Last edited by MRDOCA,

MRDOCA

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
K hold up. Make sure I'm doing this right. Atm I'm just getting race attack failed.

I open Wj44s kernel link and when it works and takes me to the home menu do I quit out of the home menu and open the browser again or can I launch the browser from the home menu?

Race attack fails means just keep trying correct?

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
K hold up. Make sure I'm doing this right. Atm I'm just getting race attack failed.

I open Wj44s kernel link and when it works and takes me to the home menu do I quit out of the home menu and open the browser again or can I launch the browser from the home menu?

You can relaunch from the popup menu, no need to exit.

After you run the kernel on wj44's site. try running the wup installer from mine, or the one you have bookmarked.

race attack failed means restart wii or go in settings and exit then retry. so yes, keep trying.

Last edited by EclipseSin,

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country

Go to Settings -> Go To Data management -> Click Internal (When it says setting up, its clearning all the left over artifacts out) -> Exit Settings -> Relaunch Kernel Exploit (This hasn't failed me once in over 20+ tries)

Reactions: EclipseSin

MRDOCA

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Ooh I think it worked. Do I turn off the wii u now? Or can I just check it

Edit

Thanks fellas!
3d72566cd265b92bec5b3e8931d0678d.jpg

Last edited by MRDOCA,

Eratyx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I had a hell of a time getting it spoofed to 5.5.0U, but it worked. Still have the NUS domains blocked, found out Splatoon won't let me play without updating. Picked up the update files from NUS Grabber, tried to install them.

I don't get any corrupted data showing up in data management.

I had trouble getting it to work again, but I discovered the golden trick is to give each menu a few seconds. OSDriver loads no problem (though I had plenty of race attack failures before I learned patience).

However, now it freezes every time I do WUP Installer and go to Wii U Home, even when my SD isn't in, SD card is in, or if I do WUP twice like the guide says (I can shortcut into browser ad infinitum). It freezes every time and I can't think of any reason why.

Last edited by Eratyx,

max-m

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Had the same problem when updating SSB4U, it froze after about 30 minutes. After redownloading the update files it worked on the first try. I don't know whether my previous download was corrupted or whether I was lucky that it worked on the third try. The only thing I did differently was that I accidentally opened the download management from the home menu and closed it, haha.

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
So I had a hell of a time getting it spoofed to 5.5.0U, but it worked. Still have the NUS domains blocked, found out Splatoon won't let me play without updating. Picked up the update files from NUS Grabber, tried to install them.

I don't get any corrupted data showing up in data management.

I had trouble getting it to work again, but I discovered the golden trick is to give each menu a few seconds. OSDriver loads no problem (though I had plenty of race attack failures before I learned patience).

However, now it freezes every time I do WUP Installer and go to Wii U Home, even when my SD isn't in, SD card is in, or if I do WUP twice like the guide says (I can shortcut into browser ad infinitum). It freezes every time and I can't think of any reason why.

Re-download the upate, I had to download the update 3 different times for Zombi U before I got all the files I needed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol